• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

This would have been great on Riruka in PVP. 😭

As for characters I'd like to see, new 5 Stars for Orihime, Chad, and Uryu. They need to finish the rest of the Espada as well!

I had a 40% stam Hojiku-zai saved up for Riruka, but sadly I couldn't get her either. That was so disappointing.

Yeah those 3 really need some love. Aside from my desire to see Fullbring arc Byakuya and Ichigo i'm still dying for Dark Rukia and Ichigos Skull-clad form in Hell Verse.

chrono01

Um. Yachiru, Nemu, and Nanao got confirmed in the JP Klab Game Station
cSKt3to.png
Oh shit! Just as we were talking about Yachiru, and Nemu/Nanao too! <3

I had a 40% stam Hojiku-zai saved up for Riruka, but sadly I couldn't get her either. That was so disappointing.

Yeah those 3 really need some love. Aside from my desire to see Fullbring arc Byakuya and Ichigo i'm still dying for Dark Rukia and Ichigos Skull-clad form in Hell Verse.

We can be sad together about not getting her :D

Don't really like the look of his Skull-clad form but I could see it happening since they take stuff from Soul Resurrection where you can play as him. Maybe they'll add Kokuto as well.

Edit: accidentally double posted...

Kakaroach

New vice captain banner looks cool. I won't be pulling on it as I don't care for any of the characters but it's great to see Klab releasing 5 stars of most of the characters now. There is still hope for a lot of characters after all!

Looking for powders in the fusion trials and I already got 2 books. I'm really glad they're opening all the fusion trials on the weekend now.

fiGyjon.png

Uthred

Against my better judgement did a 10 pull, no dice, I'd quite like Sode or Ulquoirra. Oh well, back to saving for the timeskip gacha so I can really let the salt flow ;) Being able to run dust at the weekend is a nice improvement but I'd love to see a big overhaul of the crafting system, its really the biggest bottleneck these days I feel. Largely due to the fact its so heavily reliant on RNG.

Against my better judgement did a 10 pull, no dice, I'd quite like Sode or Ulquoirra. Oh well, back to saving for the timeskip gacha so I can really let the salt flow ;) Being able to run dust at the weekend is a nice improvement but I'd love to see a big overhaul of the crafting system, its really the biggest bottleneck these days I feel. Largely due to the fact its so heavily reliant on RNG.
Sorry about that, there's always the Heart Attribute after the beLIEve gacha if you still want Ulquiorra :D
Congratz!!! I'd pull for him, but i'm almost always disappointed in attribute gachas.

Also interesting side note: The new Nemu thats coming up in the VC gacha has 100% poison reduction.

Thanks! Nemu's soul trait will be really useful in the Mayuri/Szayel raids :eek:

Here's what the Editing Brush got me.
It was so close to Attack 20% D:

Kakaroach

Spent 1000 orbs and got Love and Rose! Pretty good, was hoping for Mashiro but I want to keep as many orbs for the end of the month as possible.

Spent 1000 orbs and got Love and Rose! Pretty good, was hoping for Mashiro but I want to keep as many orbs for the end of the month as possible.
Congrats! Getting both with this 3 percent drop rate is pretty good! :D

I finally got a 4 star blue headband so I'm gonna work on getting that to 5 star today. Just need to get the fodder to level it up.

chrono01

Yeah, that's some great luck. Congrats!

I'm still saving, for either this month's end-of-the-month gatcha or the next. I really want Speed Kenpachi (I'd be able to make a full Kenpachi PVP team), but then I also want Nanao/Yachiru/Nemu. I'll probably go for the latter, 'cause waifu. Plus Kenpachi isn't as great in PVP as he used to be, thanks to the new Soul Bomb meta. I still want him, though.

I'm tempted to do a few pulls, but I know what happens then...

Yeah, that's some great luck. Congrats!

I'm still saving, for either this month's end-of-the-month gatcha or the next. I really want Speed Kenpachi (I'd be able to make a full Kenpachi PVP team), but then I also want Nanao/Yachiru/Nemu. I'll probably go for the latter, 'cause waifu. Plus Kenpachi isn't as great in PVP as he used to be, thanks to the new Soul Bomb meta. I still want him, though.

I'm tempted to do a few pulls, but I know what happens then...

I'll be going all in on this X2 cause I want all the banner characters, and even most of the filler characters. I'll probably spend some orbs on the VC banner when it comes unless the next X2 has Byakuya or Ichigo.

Also I was bored one day and thought of a new status effect for Tsukishima called "ReWrite" that temporarily makes enemies fight each other for a short time With no debilitator of course.

Kakaroach

Thanks guys! Like I said before, Vizards are my favorite group in Bleach so I'm stoked I got a lot of em now.

2 Frenzy Ichigo links is so good too! Probably gonna use that on Love.

Got a 30% Attack Orange Watch, I was just looking for re-roll fodder but I'll take it!

Used my other watch as re-roll fodder and got 24% Stamina on my Orange Hojiku-Zai

Kakaroach

Rose seems like an awesome character but not sure how I feel about him double chappied right now. His range isn't as far as I thought it was gonna be.

If you're planning on pulling a lot on the banner at the end of the month, farm the Ikkaku event. I'm getting a lot of 4* Ikkakus.

Rose seems like an awesome character but not sure how I feel about him double chappied right now. His range isn't as far as I thought it was gonna be.

If you're planning on pulling a lot on the banner at the end of the month, farm the Ikkaku event. I'm getting a lot of 4* Ikkakus.

Rose is a weird one, he has Strong Attack Damage but has slightly higher Attack and gets Bruiser/Beserker at the same percent. Since he has SAD I'd rather use him with Strong Attack Recharge, maybe you could try that?

Even if you don't pull Ikkaku from the gacha at least using 4 stars to ascend a 5/6 star is way better than using 3 stars so it's a good idea.

I've just been doing the Halloween Society event to level up some of my accessories.

Opened the tickets from the Shinigami Army challenge.
Got Haineko that wasn't a dupe from a Brave Souls Ticket (I had 4 from before so had 10 total), nothing from the 4/5 Star ticket

Got 4 Star Purple Watch from a Brave Souls Ticket and an Orange Shihoin Shield from the 4 Star accessory ticket. It's my first Shihoin Shield so I'm pretty excited :D

Opened the tickets from the Shinigami Army challenge.
Got Haineko that wasn't a dupe from a Brave Souls Ticket (I had 4 from before so had 10 total), nothing from the 4/5 Star ticket

Got 4 Star Purple Watch from a Brave Souls Ticket and an Orange Shihoin Shield from the 4 Star accessory ticket. It's my first Shihoin Shield so I'm pretty excited :D

Gratz on the new Haineko!

Gratz on the Orange Shihoin shield too! I just got a blue one from a premium ticket, gotta wait for the blue fusion trial to 5 star it.

Gratz on the new Haineko!

Gratz on the Orange Shihoin shield too! I just got a blue one from a premium ticket, gotta wait for the blue fusion trial to 5 star it.

Thanks! I've got better blues but a NAD link is always useful and if I level her up I get free orbs :D

Congrats (whoa from a premium o-o) and good luck on the book hunt if you need one!

Kakaroach

Rose is a weird one, he has Strong Attack Damage but has slightly higher Attack and gets Bruiser/Beserker at the same percent. Since he has SAD I'd rather use him with Strong Attack Recharge, maybe you could try that?

Even if you don't pull Ikkaku from the gacha at least using 4 stars to ascend a 5/6 star is way better than using 3 stars so it's a good idea.

I've just been doing the Halloween Society event to level up some of my accessories.
That might actually be a good idea. I just really wish they would have given him increased normal attack range. Would have made him so strong.

Congrats on the pulls by the way! Holding everything for the end of the month.

That might actually be a good idea. I just really wish they would have given him increased normal attack range. Would have made him so strong.

Congrats on the pulls by the way! Holding everything for the end of the month.

Extra range would have been kind of ridiculous for him though.

Thanks! After getting FH Ichigo I really don't care if I get anything in the X2 gacha. Still can't believe I got him.

Kakaroach

Extra range would have been kind of ridiculous for him though.

Thanks! After getting FH Ichigo I really don't care if I get anything in the X2 gacha. Still can't believe I got him.
I know he has really gaudy attack stats but his 6 star skills aren't that great overall. I don't think increased range would make him that broken.

New update is pretty nice. Being able to keep original 5 star accessory rolls is soooo nice and a pretty big deal for chappied.

I'm loving being able to finish the daily order story quests by doing events. :D

Locking my 3 star accessories (shinten, glove) should help me not fuse them away as well!

Hmm.

Would you guys prefer a +102% stamina Dangai or a +90% attack FH Ichigo as a leader?

I think FH Ichigo would be better since you can bring it to any raid, does stamina even matter? Feel like friend characters die pretty easily....

Evolved my Orange Shihoin Shield and got 40% Stamina! That secondary is one of my most common but none of my Orange items had it so I am satisfied. :)

I think FH Ichigo would be better since you can bring it to any raid, does stamina even matter? Feel like friend characters die pretty easily....

Evolved my Orange Shihoin Shield and got 40% Stamina! That secondary is one of my most common but none of my Orange items had it so I am satisfied. :)

K. No stamina is only really useful in PvP since assists always die off fast in raids reguardless.

Congratz! That's a perfect secondary for a shield.

The new characters stats are up on the FYI.

Tsukishima inflicts Weakening, and has a team heal strong apparently, also he has a whopping 630 sp.

Byakuya seems to be a character that can be used for any build with 575 att and 556 sp as well as nad +30 and sad +40 skills.

And last but not least Yukio comes bouncing in with 613 SP and Frenzy, and he has a burn special.

All of the characters look pretty good imo.

Team heal is pretty weird on Tsukishima, I guess he can make it so the injuries never happened? It's useful in keeping his soul trait active at least.

I'm surprised Byakuya has higher attack than sp when he has 25% SAD, weird that they didn't give this Byakuya Frenzy.

I like Yukio the most, he has Frenzy and high SP though I wish he had gotten Deblitator for his burn special. Feel like he should have gotten 100% Weakening resist since Nemu just got a 100% resist.

Team heal is pretty weird on Tsukishima, I guess he can make it so the injuries never happened? It's useful in keeping his soul trait active at least.

I'm surprised Byakuya has higher attack than sp when he has 25% SAD, weird that they didn't give this Byakuya Frenzy.

I like Yukio the most, he has Frenzy and high SP though I wish he had gotten Deblitator for his burn special. Feel like he should have gotten 100% Weakening resist since Nemu just got a 100% resist.

100% weakening resist would be crazy for PvP though.

Can't wait for the gameplay to release so I can see how fun they are to play.

chrono01

I'm interested in seeing gameplay for the new characters (Japan), but I'll probably still go in hard for the Kenpachi/Toshiro/Ikkaku gatcha, and then a bit next month when the Nemu/Yachiru/Nanao gatcha hits next month.

Then there's Fullbring Ichigo to save for. I know it's only a matter of time...

I'm not gonna use too many orbs on beLIEve since the only one I really want is Toshiro and I'm still going to go for Riruka when the Brave Selection with her comes around. I'm really interested in Tsukishima (got a 40% stam hojiku-zai!) and Yukio (still really hope he uses his PSP).

And yup, gotta save for the new Ichigo.

Gonna summon for White Day too, almost forgot...

Kakaroach

I'm still probably gonna stick with this month's banner as well. Just like the characters more and I really want a Kenpachi.

Also, I forgot about white day in a week and a half or so. If I pull Toshiro in this banner I might not end up pulling on Whit Day.

I can never avoid Shuhei's swing of death...

I really want White Day Gin, his gameplay makes him look really fun.
Wow, White Day Aizen has chance to paralyze on all his attacks, he'd be great with Debilitator. :O

Edit: Yay, I finally managed to avoid it!

Top Bottom