• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A hundred days of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Actually some of his more vocal proponents are still confident in him and consider the terms of his 100 day program fulfilled.

bqoUz.png

Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie.

He couldn't destroy ISIS, he can't get Mexico to pay for a wall, he couldn't "repeal and replace" Obamacare.

Guy is a hack and if anyone else was in power, they would have been fired immediately.

RPGCrazied

Trump tweeting now about the wall, lol

Just can't take the L can he?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.

SpaceWolf

Banned
The clownish veneer of Trumpism conceals its true danger. Trump’s way of lying is not a joke; it is a strategy, a way of clouding our capacity to think, to live in a realm of truth. It is said that each epoch dreams the one to follow. The task now is not merely to recognize this Presidency for the emergency it is, and to resist its assault on the principles of reality and the values of liberal democracy, but to devise a future, to debate, to hear one another, to organize, to preserve and revive precious things.

Powerful. And frighteningly honest.

Trouble

Banned
I fully expect the government to be shut down when he hits the 100 day mark. It would be too poetic for it not to happen.

rokkerkory

Trump gets an F for first 100 days. Republicans control everything and he cannot get anything done. Gorsuch was bound to happen regardless but will give him that much.

The only reason why there are Trump supporters who believe that Trump has done anything is because Sean Hannity has been trying his hardest to make it look like Trump is a great president.

Wasn't he supposed to created an agency that would track the worst crimes done by undocumented immigrants to make sure the lamestream media reported on all the crimes it sweeps under the rug? Is that after he finds all the illegal voters, jails Hillary, and kills all of isis?

PBalfredo

Has this been the worst first 100 days of any presidency? Even William Henry Harrison only failed at one critical thing.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Wasn't he supposed to created an agency that would track the worst crimes done by undocumented immigrants to make sure the lamestream media reported on all the crimes it sweeps under the rug? Is that after he finds all the illegal voters, jails Hillary, and kills all of isis?

They announced that because it's prime meat for the racist and xenophobic core of their base. And I'm sure people like Miller really want to do it.

I suspect the problem is their basic incompetence. They haven't filled positions with the hundreds of people who would normally be working to make things happen. They don't know how to do any of the things they boast about.

Has this been the worst first 100 days of any presidency? Even William Henry Harrison only failed at one critical thing.

W was pretty shit too the doofus wanted to privatize Medicare and he also spent most of his time in vacation then 9/11 happened and the rest is history. He also had really worthless legislation and most of what came form his presidency was horrible shit having to do with servailance and "the war on terror"

He's doing exactly what most rich people and corporations want the government to do: very little, argue about everything, and provide a side show for the people so they don't get angry at them.

cameron

This Presidency is so dispiriting that, at the first glimmer of relative ordinariness, Trump is graded on a curve. When he restrains himself from trolling Kim Jong-un about the failure of a North Korean missile test, he is credited with the strategic self-possession of a Dean Acheson. The urge to normalize Trump’s adolescent outbursts, his flagrant incompetence and dishonesty—to wish it all away, if only for a news cycle or two—is connected to the fear of what fresh hell might come next.
*glares at Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones*

Trump has left open hundreds of important positions in government, largely because he sees no value in them. “A lot of those jobs, I don’t want to appoint, because they’re unnecessary to have,” he has said. “I say, ‘What do all these people do?’ You don’t need all those jobs.” Among the many federal bureaucracies that are now languishing with countless empty offices are the Departments of State, Treasury, Commerce, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, and Defense. A recent article in The Atlantic described the State Department as “adrift and listless,” with officials unsure of their duties, hanging around the cafeteria gossiping, and leaving work early.
lol

Trouble

Banned
Together we're gonna run around, Jared, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Jared. Just you and me, Jared. The outside world is our enemy, Jared... we're the only.... friends we've got, Jared! It's just Trump and Jared. Trump and Jared and their adventures, Jared.. TRUMP AND JARED FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Trump and Jared.. some...things.. Me and Trump and Jared runnin' around and... Trump and Jared time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Trump and Jared! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Trump and Jared... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Trump and Jared dot com w..w..w... Trump and Jared adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Trump and Jared dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Trump and Jared dot com.......

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
is he the most hated president of usa of all time?

Not yet, a few managed to get to the 20s. He is the lowest approved ever for the first 3 months though, and has already managed to get lower than Obama's all time low.

He had ICE in conjunction with DHS publish weekly lists of crimes committed by illegal immigrants, but they kept getting things wrong and accusing innocent people of crimes they had not done--so they had to stop or get sued into oblivion.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The worst president in US history, and a huge threat to the world. I hope he lives long enough to see how terrible he will be considered in the future.

He actually thinks a wall is gonna stop a gang?

These are also people that think you can 'bus illegals' back to Mexico when most of them are coming from countries further south. Like Mexico will allow us to drive a bus of Hondurans through their country. They have to go by plane.

Logistics and legalities aren't things they understand. It's fueled by emotion and rage.

He had ICE in conjunction with DHS publish weekly lists of crimes committed by illegal immigrants, but they kept getting things wrong and accusing innocent people of crimes they had not done--so they had to stop or get sued into oblivion.

I haven't heard of this until now.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Maybe Jared made him stop because it was too similar to The Criminal Jew.

I haven't heard of this until now.

He announced it at the State of the Union-esque speech. It's called VOICE--Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement. I'm not sure they actually stopped publishing lists but they kept discovering they were getting people mixed up or publishing false information.

He announced it at the State of the Union-esque speech. It's called VOICE--Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement. I'm not sure they actually stopped publishing lists but they kept discovering they were getting people mixed up or publishing false information.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I just haven't heard anything come out of it since then.

(Which is probably a good thing, all things considered.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom