• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

We are only taking RBH to Red Lobster tho.

I recently treated a patient who had cocaine-induced chest pain, and she works at a Red Lobster.

Maybe that's why their cheddar biscuits are so addictive.
NH9gE7v.gif

Evan Silva
Evan Silva @evansilva
DeShone Kizer's debut was more impressive than Deshaun Watson. Greg Cosell noted #Browns put more on Kizer's plate than #Bears w/ Trubisky.
What a minute, wtf? Am I doing it?....

I'd like to see some 2nd team reps for kizer in the Giants game. Brock, my moon, my sun, my star still with 1s.

Tall4Life

What a minute, wtf? Am I doing it?....

I'd like to see some 2nd team reps for kizer in the Giants game. Brock, my moon, my sun, my star still with 1s.

This is the ultimate Brownsing. You have a possibly much better QB that many are saying is, at the very least, better than Brock (not hard to do), and yet you want to stick with Brock. This is not the 8-8 way.

For new page

Fantasy Football Pick'ems and Survivor league Info:

Here are the links

Survivor
PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Taco Bell League)
(Win $20 TB Gift Card)
Group ID: 9871 PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Confidence Points)

Group ID: 9872 PW: neogaf

Taco Bell League:
Draft is set for Sept 2nd at 5pm if that's a bad time PM me and we'll try to work something out.

This is everyone signed up so far:
km2qb5E.jpg

I still have two (Chuck already signed up) members that need to renew, if you're not renewed by next week I'm opening up your spots, I have one person waiting so far.

68hIjmx.jpg

RBH

"Los Angeles Chargers" still does not roll off the tongue well at all.

Even the "LAC" acronym on the score ticker feels wrong. It makes me think of the Clippers!

cdyhybrid

T A I N T
A
I
N
T

Guessing Thompson went the wrong way on that one. Garvin should never be singled up on someone as fast as Benjamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom