• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
No Chrono Trigger is a shame, but Earthbound+FF3(6)+Super Mario RPG takes the sting out. Definitely a solid collection overall.

I'd get one if I believed such a thing were possible. Then again, I managed to get a Switch last week so who knows.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
snesw4j1g.png

http://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic

STAR FOX TWO!?

No signs of third party, either

Edit: NVM
DDQmCvBUwAANXRb.jpg:large

No Chrono Trigger, Mario All-Stars and DKC2 is a shame, but it's a wonderful line-up, regardless.

EarthBound is one thing, but STAR FOX 2???????????????

ALSO PLEASE NO DARK FILTER FOR KIRBY SUPER STAR OH MY GOD

Jer

Pretty good list, I'll try to buy it, although it'll probably go about as well as my attempt to buy an NES Classic, heh.

After seeing the games, I'm in. A family member was somehow able to find an NES Classic in the wild and gifted it to me for the holidays last year, but I'm going after this one myself if they decide to actually open pre-orders for it this time.

God damn, Star Fox 2?

Hope I can get my hands on one. Took forever to finally get a NES classic.

And hopefully this can be modded too, wouldn't mind adding Chrono Trigger and a few others.

linko9

Holy shit that is quite the game list. They do not give a fuck about VC. Wonder how the controllers will work, wouldn't mind getting one if they're any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom