• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G A or F?: 4 teens boys repeatedly raped and sodomized another teen boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserbeam

Banned
SimpleDesign said:
Eh, locking them up for life is a waste of tax payer money, how much are bullets going for nowadays?

Since they like things shoved up asses we could use an elephant gun up their ass and the rounds large enough they should die in one shot

lethial

Reeeeeeee
titiklabingapat said:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/04/florida.sexual.assault/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

assault_33.jpg

I sympathize with the victim but my inner 14 year old gay self wish it happened to me back then :lol

Seriously though, they never even thought how gay it sounded because these four look like the homo hater type.

These boys are gonna have so much fun in prison, especially the pretty one.

This made me go WTF more so than the article, are you just fishing for a tag?

btkadams

Immortal_Daemon said:
Buying a kitten from a store, raising it for 6 weeks (checked regularly to make sure it's receiving proper care) then having to kill it with your bare hands on the last day of pledging.
what the fuck?

Patriots7

eznark said:
People were willing to get things done to them worse than large objects shoved in their ass just to save a few bucks? And again, what the hell is worse? What kind of sicko are you?

You're full of shit.

I've never heard of a frat raping it's members as hazing. Elephant walks are about the extent of sexual shit because anything beyond that and who joins? I played hockey, football and baseball and pretty much the only non-boozing hazing was people getting pissed on in the showers occasionally.
People are willing to join fraternities for a variety of reasons. I joined because I was legacy and fraternities are huge at my school. It's a pussy magnet during first semester, especially if you're in a good one. Many join because of that. But people endure a lot of unthinkably stupid shit just to become a brother.
I hate hazing. I think it's ridiculous but it goes on a lot. I'm not just talking about perverse acts of hazing, but also life threatening shit. It happens way too much, at least in my school.
A friend of mine in a different fraternity was rushed to the ER (his frat didn't take him, they took him back to his dorm and had his roommate call 911 and give them a bogus story so that they wouldn't get in trouble with ifc or nationals) on the FIRST day. Hell week was 2 and a half months later. Our school has had people arrested, suspended, near death all because of hazing.

Mine doesn't haze that badly, they're all really chill guys. You're not supposed to enjoy pledging, and we get a lot of shit because ours is not as hard or intense as some of the other big frats.

(Took Picture of Facebook wall to wall about pledging out of post)

WOW WTF, this is one of those times where im surprised that the victim didnt get a gun and go to town on those fucks..........i feel so sorry for that kid...but also hes stupid for not reporting it.

guess he didnt hate it that much?

sorry bad j/k

eznark

Banned
Immortal_Daemon said:
:lol
You've got to be kidding me. The frats around my area do stuff like this alllll the time to each other, and things worse than that:
Buying a kitten from a store, raising it for 6 weeks (checked regularly to make sure it's receiving proper care) then having to kill it with your bare hands on the last day of pledging.

Mind you, that's not the same as rape, since the pledges do volunteer, to a certain extent. As for the kids in the OP, I definitely think they were old enough to know exactly what they were doing, and their punishment seems worthy to me.

I'd kill a kitten before I got raped with a hockey stick.

Seriously, I had team mates play big time college football...never talked about rape. Mostly branding, booze, physical punishment of a non-sexual nature and sleeping with fat girls. That is what hazing is supposed to be.

Immortal_Daemon said:
:lol
You've got to be kidding me. The frats around my area do stuff like this alllll the time to each other, and things worse than that:

Mind you, that's not the same as rape, since the pledges do volunteer, to a certain extent. As for the kids in the OP, I definitely think they were old enough to know exactly what they were doing, and their punishment seems worthy to me.
What the fuck??

Did they kill it?

What the fuck??

Owen

These people claiming to have participated in outrageous fraternity hazing stunts are full of it. Most fraternities no longer haze, and the ones that do haze do it pretty mildly. Our society is way too litigious these days. Nobody can get away with the kind of stuff that used to happen 20 years ago, it's just not possible.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
titiklabingapat said:
I sympathize with the victim but my inner 14 year old gay self wish it happened to me back then :lol

That's not fucking funny. This is rape. Jesus.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
speedpop said:
Humanity. Nothing more really needs to be said.

That's bullshit. Humanity has (and in many cultures still is) lived peacefully with each other and nature for hundreds of thousands of years. This society, and perhaps civilization as a whole, is horribly fucked up, and is creating conditions like these. We definitely live in a fucked up world, but it's not due to some inherent need for destruction in human nature.

omg.kittens said:
That's bullshit. Humanity has (and in many cultures still is) lived peacefully with each other and nature for hundreds of thousands of years. This society, and perhaps civilization as a whole, is horribly fucked up, and is creating conditions like these. We definitely live in a fucked up world, but it's not due to some inherent need for destruction in human nature.

Humanity has always had pretty bizarre rituals for initiating members into (or removing them from) social groups...

These kids obviously went too far, but I'm willing to be a lot of this is media hype AND YES IF THE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED, but there is no reason for them to be in a cage for the rest of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom