• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Luke Cage |OT| Bulletproof While Black - September 30th on Netflix

TheOddOne

rules-01pusdk.png

luke-01mjk73.png

Alpende

I'm so in. The Marvel Netflix shows have been top notch so far and I'm sure Luke Cage is gonna be great as well. I'm hoping for some killer music in the episodes as well.

Viewt

Can't wait to check it out. My girlfriend's gonna be watching along with me for this one, too, since she saw and liked Jessica Jones
and I know for a damn fact she's got a big crush on Mike Colter...

EDIT: Not a serious spoiler up there. Unless you're me and Mike Colter takes a sudden interest in my girlfriend haha.

Can't wait to check it out. My girlfriend's gonna be watching along with me for this one, too, since she saw and liked Jessica Jones
and I know for a damn fact she's got a big crush on Mike Colter...

EDIT: Not a serious spoiler up there. Unless you're me and Mike Colter takes a sudden interest in my girlfriend haha.

No he's mine ILL FIGHT HER

Tansut

When does Netflix make stuff available? Is it at like midnight or just sometime during the day? I'm gonna be busy that weekend but I'd like to get a few episodes in.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I like how you have a format for all these Marvel TV show OTs, TheOddOne. (I also like the format itself.)

jph139

Do I need to watch anything else Marvel to watch this?

Jessica Jones, and to a lesser extent Daredevil, will probably help give you some more context to Luke and some of the supporting cast (namely Claire Temple). But in general it should be self-contained, so you wouldn't miss anything by just watching Cage.

stuminus3

Banned
I have quite the man crush on Mike Colter ever since that episode of Jessica Jones where he was gratuitously shiny in that one scene (ep 8 I think?). Confused feelings.

I have quite the man crush on Mike Colter ever since that episode of Jessica Jones where he was gratuitously shiny in that one scene (ep 8 I think?). Confused feelings.

No confusion here I was sweatin'

I'm glad both the actors portraying one of the best couples in Marvel comics are both ridiculously hot lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm excited. The Netflix Marvel shows have been great so far.

Top Bottom