• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Dust |OT| Out of the ashes, into the Dust

wwm0nkey

It'll be up today I am sure, but it's times like this where I wonder why they aren't just put up on the server before hand.

ascully

New tweet about the game.

Aaron Greenberg
@aarongreenberg
Thanks for your patience, team working hard to release later this afternoon. Apparently giving away a free game is harder than we thought!

ascully

When you click download that link says error.

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
DCatFD-ResourceNotFound
22TZuKegy0OX+Zt0.18.6
2017/05/16 - 22:30:47 UTC

wwm0nkey

Downloading now! 9.50 Gigs!
be128f68dc447dd63d96cce13d836a56.png

It's downloading very slowly, but at least it's downloading!

I actually didn't see the link here until after I started downloading it. I went into the Windows Store app on my laptop and searched for it a few minutes ago, and all I got was the Multiplayer Starter Pack...but there was a link to the game there, so I set it download from there, and it automatically started downloading on my Xbox One even though I was on my laptop PC. It's been going for like 10 minutes, but is only at 5% right now.

sam12

Maybe releasing this for free will help gauge interest for a future reboot or sequel. Hope they do the same for other Xbox games

Dinjoralo

That's just how it is for me in Chrome for some reason. I can never load the store while logged in.

It worked for me a few hours ago. It stopped working right after I clicked the store link.
That said, Edge did work... Should be downloading soon!

99% breh..

My hard drive space? ...yeah, I really need a new hard drive. Haha. I got a 500 GB internal, and a 500 GB external. I have to keep installing and uninstalling stuff. I wanna switch the external for at least a 2 TB, but I'd prefer 4 TB or higher. Just need money first. Hah.

I've been downloading for a while, and it's only at 14% for me. Usually downloads are a lot faster...

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Play Anywhere? Oh my, that is my 'travelling' game sorted next week.

Hopefully playable on a Surface Pro 4 M3

I need to try it on my Surface 3, but since it's an Intel Atom it probably won't work and melt into a pile of goo. :/

KageMaru

See this is the crap that's frustrating with the Windows 10 store. I'm getting around 50-55Mbs on my Xbox but only around 10Mbs on the Windows 10 store. Why is it so much slower on my PC? Both are hooked up with a cabled connection to the modem.

Top Bottom