• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA teases....something (Seemingly Persona 4 Fighting)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's such a shame Peachi stopped at Teddie's human form, there was so much more material she could have gotten out of the game. Kashiwagi and her tits, Mistuo and his dungeon, Naoto's gender, Sayako hitting on the MC, the trip to Persona 3, the King's Game, the school festival. *sighs* Maybe someday she'll go back to it.

She didn't do MGS: Peacewalker either. :(

NichM

Banned
That's because she's currently writing her own original awesome strip, Cucumber Quest, rather than spend her time rehashing video game plots.

I liked her parody strips and all, I'm just sayin', if she's going to do one or the other I know which I'd prefer to get.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's because she's currently writing her own original awesome strip, Cucumber Quest, rather than spend her time rehashing video game plots.

I liked her parody strips and all, I'm just sayin', if she's going to do one or the other I know which I'd prefer to get.

You're just mad because she turned Dojima into a creepy lusting for Seta man. :p

Her coloring her comics is so weird in comparison to her pencil/inked LJ parody comics

ultron87

Why does everyone want Junpei? He just seemed so... bland compared to some of the other characters. I dunno, I just never connected much with the P3 cast in general. Except for Ken. I connected with him due to burning hatred.

I really think letting you social link with everyone in P4 really helped to build stuff there for me.

Vamphuntr

I love introducing this to fans who haven't seen it yet. It's one of the greatest fan things ever made.

Remember that time YOUR WIFE GOT RUN OVER BY A CAR!!!!!!!! AHAAHHAA!!

The whole thing is gold.

"I wonder what deep and dark secret Yukkiko is hiding". "I don't want to inherit my father's business".

"How do you want your coffee"

-> Black "Don't try to be tough you sissy"
-> Cream " Of course, Madam"
-> Cream ans Sugar "What are you? Nanako"

"What do you know about Kanji"
"He's in a gang, he's the son of the owner of the textile shop, he disappeared in the TV, he doesn't like to be seen hanging out with men"
" Well that's not enough. It's time to go back in town talk to NPC to learn clues we already knew about Kanjii"

abasm

Why does everyone want Junpei? He just seemed so... bland compared to some of the other characters. I dunno, I just never connected much with the P3 cast in general. Except for Ken. I connected with him due to burning hatred.

I really think letting you social link with everyone in P4 really helped to build stuff there for me.

I think you can S. Link the SEES dudes in the girl-side of P3P? Maybe not Junpei, though, because of plot. I personally don't like Junpei much, but I think his character is interesting and well-acted. His fluctuations between hubris and his own inferiority complex are just so...pubescent.

I haven't played P4, but the P3 characters are deliberately written to be more distant. A lot of the game revolves around the characters' pasts and baggage--of which you seemingly have none. (Sure, your parents are dead, but it doesn't phase YOU, the player.)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Wasn't atlus teasing something that started with an L. People thought it was Langrisser, what ever happened to that?

That was originally played off to be ambiguous between Gungnir and Growlanser IV... they announced Gungnir, then immediately afterward, teased another game that starts with a G. Which was Growlanser IV...

exhume

I think you can S. Link the SEES dudes in the girl-side of P3P? Maybe not Junpei, though, because of plot. I personally don't like Junpei much, but I think his character is interesting and well-acted. His fluctuations between hubris and his own inferiority complex are just so...pubescent.

Thought I'd spoilertag just in case:
you totally can social link Junpei, but it isn't a romantic link. It's kinda a sweet brother/sister thing but yeah, it seems weird if you don't already know what happens with him later on down the line plot-wise.

Just got the email from Atlus, it's Persona 4 Arena.

p4arena_faithful_announce_alt_1.jpg

p4arena_faithful_announce_alt_2.jpg

Omikaru

Well, we all knew this'd be the game, so I'm not disappointed it isn't P4: The Golden, but I was secretly hoping it'd be a joint announcement.

Oh well. I doubt this is going to get a timely European release, so I'll go ahead and order from VG+ in a few days.

Top Bottom