• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game soundtracks on vinyl | Analogue Gen 33fps

Wereroku

Can anyone chime in on whether it’s a dumb move to order from the SE shop? I’ve heard complaints before, and someone called them the worst above; is there reason to be cautious?

I haven't had any problems since they dropped digital river but one of my friends got screwed a bit because he had a current item in the same order as a preorder and it was out of stock by time they sent the preorder. Also the shipping is a little high. Not NISA high but still high.

Can anyone chime in on whether it’s a dumb move to order from the SE shop? I’ve heard complaints before, and someone called them the worst above; is there reason to be cautious?

I order some of their plushies and other stuff just a few months ago for my kid and had no problems with any part of the process

I got a preorder in; sweet merciful lord, Nier and Josie and the Pussycats in the same week, two of my most wanted soundtracks on vinyl, neither I figured would ever happen.

Wanting to pick up the nier box set but need to be catious of money but will never forgive myself if I miss these soundtracks.

So does anybody know how limited it is and if they charge on a debit card instantly?

Wanting to pick up the nier box set but need to be catious of money but will never forgive myself if I miss these soundtracks.

So does anybody know how limited it is and if they charge on a debit card instantly?

Seems like they have enough quantity (for now)

They don't charge right away, but closer to release (never ordered from them before but that's what the confirmation email said).

rpbtz

Nothing yet. We'll get an email the day before release if it's like anything else from them in the past.

They just teased it again on Twitter and FB with "Coming Soon". They tagged it NYCC on FB so it might debut there (or have an exclusive variant... or both). EDIT: NYCC is next week btw.

So this Dark Souls Trilogy is EU exclusive? No chance it will come to the NA Namco Bandai store?

Anyone know of a reliable and not too costly package forwarding service from UK to Canada? :eek:

Dan-o

When I click on the link posted by rpbtz, it reroutes me to the US Bandai Namco store, where that vinyl is obviously not available. Clever of them to do that...

rpbtz

When I click on the link posted by rpbtz, it reroutes me to the US Bandai Namco store, where that vinyl is obviously not available. Clever of them to do that...

Might be a bit too cumbersome for most, but if some of you really want this, I found this guide on reddit from someone who managed to get it via a VPN:

I had the same issue for over an hour, even when using VPNs. It turned out the direct link would always redirect for some reason. I was successful in shipping it to a proxy warehouse in Austria while using a German VPN. I had to turn on the VPN, the I did a Google search for Bandai Namco store, went in through the search link, and added the vinyl to the cart from the homepage. (for reference, I used Shipito to get an Austrian delivery address, as I couldn't select Germany or UK for delivery which most proxy services use)

Pre ordered the nier box set. Could not resist. Now to play the waiting game.

Question that has been bugging me for the longest time, does anyone have any info on the possibility of a DOOM soundtrack? Would do some unspeakable stuff for that to be available.

JEKKI

I’m so stoked for Josie and the Pussycats, you have no idea.

Josie on vinyl? where?
grrrrrr.... apparently there's a concert release for it tonight in LA!!

and I had no idea coz I was so focused on this Scott Pilgrim board game signing thing instead...

which ended up getting CANCELED!!!

I didnt learn about the Josie thing until after I went home... had I known earlier I woulda just gone there instead :(

BTails

grrrrrr.... apparently there's a concert release for it tonight in LA!!

and I had no idea coz I was so focused on this Scott Pilgrim board game signing thing instead...

which ended up getting CANCELED!!!

I didnt learn about the Josie thing until after I went home... had I known earlier I woulda just gone there instead :(

FYI, Josie is up for order on Mondo now, for those who are interested (Off topic, sorry!)

Speaking of Konami I can't wait for more RKA news

You and me both!

Rocket_Knight_Adventures_(SMD)_03.gif

rpbtz

Looks like there's a new game vinyl label ready with preorders. Minimum Records are taking preorders for the soundtracks to Future Unfolding and Lightfield: https://www.minimumrecords.net/

It doesn't say on the site, but they confirmed on Twitter that Future Unfolding is scheduled for December while Lightfield is planned for early 2018.

rpbtz

I'm tempted to buy that but I really can't justify spending that much on vinyl right now, argh... Any idea on the shipping costs to northern Europe?

I paid €15 for shipping to Denmark, so it's probably the same for you. I think that's pretty fair considering it's probably quite heavy.

Oh, this is amazing! Digging in the carts was such an awesome show. I hope they pick it up again to do more episodes.

More episodes would be great. I was bummed that Michiru Yamane and Takenobu Mitsuyoshi weren't in any of the proper episodes considering they appeared in the intros.

Top Bottom