• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley Twitter Account Hacked? [Up: Mystery Revealed]

Boss Man

Do you approve of Giraffe?

v3kw8.gif
<- He approves
I'm pretty sure I've seen this but what the hell is it from?

Alienous

Did they put a real giraffe in a bowtie, to endure flashing camera lights, noise, and expect it to stand still?

God damn, if neck whipping were ever justified...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So Spike TV/gametrailers just showed a trailer for Zoo Tycoon for 360/Xbox One. I assume thats what he's been hyping up?

Volotaire

I knew it . It was Retro all along!

Little did I know it was DKC.

I thought it would be an adventure RPG involving animals...

Chris_C

If there's anything behind Mr. Giraffe, I'd have to say it's one of the most amazingly bizarre viral campaigns I've ever seen/heard. More random sightings, please.

Megasoum

Banned
I bet it's a big twist in Last of Us. The IGN guys know what it is and Totillo said he knew also... and the whole thing start not too long after the embargo for Last of Us.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I just realized what this was all about, recently released game spoilers (but not huge):

The Last of Us Spoilers

Towards the end of TLOU, we see a group of giraffes repopulating the world in a scene that comes out of leftfield in the final chapter and there is a sequence where you get to pet a giraffe. One could read into it that giraffes will be the next big race on Earth after humans.

Top Bottom