• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Posting these. Just because.

poqwGJc.jpg

Mh2R7jt.jpg

e4uGTYm.jpg

Z5KGFNY.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
We're all giving in. haha

Hot Toys put my holiest of holy grails up for order. I must stay strong.
I resisted my #2, Adam West Batman, pretty easily. But it was already marked up significantly on the aftermarket before I found out about it.

probably not much interest but any Metal Build Gundam collectors that wants to get a JYP pre-order as opposed to paying higher when it is opened in U.S. stores,

6SNWmVg.jpg

Metal Build Quan is going up tonight. around/before/after edit: correction, 18:00 JST at normal retailers like amiami, hlj, hobby search.

retail is 25000yen which is damn pricey for a metal build. pre-order price may be lower by 10-15% (Seven Sword was 21000yen with pre-orders at amiami 18000yen)

i recommend pre-ordering from hlj in case you change your mind and want to cancel hassle free if you see a cheaper price since this thing is expensive.

Not really an action figure, but Chronicle Collectibles have an official limited edition replica of John Hammond's amber cane from Jurassic Park:

Celebrate the legacy of Jurassic Park by bringing home a piece of history with this exclusive limited edition 1:1 prop replica of John Hammond’s Amber Cane, cast from an original film prop with an expertly crafted finish. Special Jurassic Park logo plaque, hanger clip, and wall mount hardware included.

It's an exclusive to web store Paradise Collectibles: https://www.paradisecollect.com/jurassic-park-john-hammond-cane/

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What is the other non tactical batman going to be?
The slightly newer "regular" suit. It has the raised pads on the abs and shoulders with a slightly different cowl.

It's also darker grey? Can't really tell since the lighting is always different.

tumblr_oavn568QkP1rov369o1_1280.jpg

Messi

The slightly newer "regular" suit. It has the raised pads on the abs and shoulders with a slightly different cowl.

It's also darker grey? Can't really tell since the lighting is always different.

tumblr_oavn568QkP1rov369o1_1280.jpg

He looks so bad in the right suit lol.

Which do you guys think I should go for? Plunge now or wait? Really don't want to miss him.

I seen the Age of Ultron Hulk in a shop today. Holy shit he is huge. Gladiator is gonna be that big?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

Which do you guys think I should go for? Plunge now or wait? Really don't want to miss him.

I seen the Age of Ultron Hulk in a shop today. Holy shit he is huge. Gladiator is gonna be that big?
Wait, what figure are you looking at getting? I have the BvS Batman and will probably just get the Tech Suit from Justice League since the "normal" suit isn't different enough and I kinda like the BvS suit more anyway.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Bigger because of the armor.

Messi

Wait, what figure are you looking at getting? I have the BvS Batman and will probably just get the Tech Suit from Justice League since the "normal" suit isn't different enough and I kinda like the BvS suit more anyway.

I missed the BvS one and the SS variant :(. I need a Batman to go with my Harley /JL

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the BvS one and the SS variant :(. I need a Batman to go with my Harley /JL
I'd wait till they put out the "normal" suit from Justice League. Don't get the tech suit version to go along with the Harley, it'll look weird, haha. How much is the BvS Batman going for?

Rootbeer

Banned
That Joker bonus is not that good...

I caved on the Izuku Midoriya + bonus item, because of how much I adore the manga/anime, but I gotta go regular version this time

Could have been a lot worse... what if they made Morgana entirely exclusive.

probably not much interest but any Metal Build Gundam collectors that wants to get a JYP pre-order as opposed to paying higher when it is opened in U.S. stores,

6SNWmVg.jpg

Metal Build Quan is going up tonight. around/before/after edit: 18:00 JST at normal retailers like amiami, hlj, hobby search.

retail is 25000yen which is damn pricey for a metal build. pre-order price may be lower by 10-15% (Seven Sword was 21000yen with pre-orders at amiami 18000yen)

i recommend pre-ordering from hlj in case you change your mind and want to cancel hassle free if you see a cheaper price since this thing is expensive.
correction

Metal Build Quan will open 18:00 JST

amiami and hobby search placeholders up:

amiami 25,590yen
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032020&page=top

hobby search 23,750yen
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10481209

Top Bottom