• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Messi

I am starting to think I'm reaching a hot toys breaking point. Daredevil, Punisher, Guardians, Spider-man, Black panthers series, Thor series, Justice League series, suicide squad series and so on. I am going to have to start making tough decisions.

Messi

I'm jealous of everyone who has an Ikea and can just go buy Detolfs. I'm stuck either making my own or lucking into display cases. Such a hassle.

Live in a better country then

250 dollars for Play Arts Kai Harley on BBTS

No thanks.

Only around $180USD from AmiAmi with the discount...derp.

I can see the figure going for a discount after release. I know she's popular but no one is paying that preorder amount for a friggin' PAK
except Messi

I am already in too deep here. I bought it before I understood the price. Oh well it's a cool figure. I want the nurse parts.

Godzilla: Monster Planet – SH MonsterArts Godzilla Announced

d3RDDQT.jpg

The new Godzilla figure will stand at 6.7″ tall. It will be released in December at a price of 9,936 Yen (about $89 USD). We’ll update with further details as they become available.

Invis

Is there a chart or anything that translates scale to dimensions? I'm trying to learn how big some figures are, specifically 1/16

LiK

Preordered HT Thor and IM Mark 2. I have a feeling I'll love the new Thor movie and I sold the original Mark 2 a few years ago. This looks like a very nice improved design to go with the Mark 3 redesign. Mark 2 was always my fave suit from the original movie. Plus, they're SS exclusives they have some high reseller potential. Not doing FlexPay with them. Looks they won't come out for a while. Hulk isn't exclusive so I'll wait for BBTS.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Messi pls I will always support your cool Harley ways when Hateloid's got you down!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Entertainment Earth has their exclusive 6" Black series set with Sandtrooper Sergeant, TIE Fighter Pilot Lieutenant, R2-Q5 and Crimson Stormtrooper for $45.99 for one or $73.58 for two.

I ordered the replacement soft goods for the BS royal guard from rickhor409 even though I don't have the figure yet.

Top Bottom