• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

It's an account with Carmilla, Vlad and Limited/Zero Over worth keeping or should I just keep re rolling till I get Weaver and Emiya/Heracles?
That's better than a grand majority of players, and you can always just use your free pick on Heracles.

Amon37

What does the email say? There are quite a few error codes, but the most common one for Android is that you are rooted, have USB debugging on or Developer options on, or use a beta release of Android.

I do have usb debugging and developer options. Here is the email.

Jun 26, 07:41 PDT

ErrorCode = 43
2017/06/26 07:40:42
com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en
samsung
SM-G935V
003dcc50-0133c77e-0ac00a7c
71ead7a4-b87c9254-e96a8c7a
4266833e-733e57bf-9a12fbe6
5155299e-35e9d0c0-18a2b904
e4fa5064-a5f00d22-11a19962
22445090-055f9d35-d1b73495
92acf153-fe5e7d93-0f0134c1

That's better than a grand majority of players, and you can always just use your free pick on Heracles.
Is Heracles really that OP? I generally like Emiya more so I was thinking of getting him for my free pick but if Heracle is really that much of an OP unit...

BaconHat

Is Heracles really that OP? I generally like Emiya more so I was thinking of getting him for my free pick but if Heracle is really that much of an OP unit...

From my testing done during reroll, heracles hits like a truck and his nine lives on the wiki seems broken.

On the other hand, taking him means you lose on having the Emiya swag on your team, which is the reason why i rerolled so many times to get him.

Hubb

Coming off of FE:H (well I still play it), I am not used to being so gated by stamina. FE:H handed out stam potions like candy.

Mupod

decided to do one last reroll for the night and got 4* Tamamo and 5* Vlad, pretty much the two I wanted. Fuck yeah.

Mathematics

Neo Member

Herc has crazy survivability. When you ascend him he learns a dodge skill (take no damage) and then a guts skill (revive with a bit of HP when he hits 0). His max bond (bond level 10) unique CE gives him 3 more guts usage. Later support characters will buff the crap out of him so his buster damage ends up really high.

ReaperXL7

I've been rerolling since the game went live and just rolled an 5* Atilla the Hun. She's not one of the recommended picks but She seems to do good damage and I like her rainbow sword so I think I'll stick with her.

Game seems well made so far though production values are certainly higher then most other games I've played in this genre.

lt519

I didn't roll for FE Heroes, but am tempted to here to at least get something decent?

I got 2 4* servants, a 5* Altria Pendragon and a 5* crafting material. Just call it quits here as something decent?

MSMrRound

I got two accounts, one with a Lancelot/Vlad and one with Altera/Atilla however you spell it. I only wish I had gotten some NP boosting-CEs to go along with it..

Wouldn't hurt to ask but anyone got any spare accounts and at least one NP-boosting CE eg kaleidoscope/Imaginary Number Magecraft and a 5* servant? If you guys don't mind I can swap with you guys (if you happen to be looking for these guys that I have and you happen to have something which I might be interested in)

Also have a I.N.M 60% np booster CE x2 with Elizabeth/Carmilia account. Let me know.

Squire

Banned
No offense but I don't think this is just shitty localization. The writing is meant to sound mechanical and such. Have you READ other nasu shit? Yall aren't reading a book that's revered by literary veterans. lol. Like... idk what yall were expecting.

Fate isn't very good, but it's typically technically sound. Whether Fate/Zero or UBW or whatever have any amount of literary value is a whole different issue. I never once questioned if the people that worked on the scripts for them had a solid command over the English language and syntax. That's not the case here.

This story might be mediocre, but the literal text is clearly, immediately very bad.

Permanently A

I'm a little confused, a mission shows "First Reward" and shows a Quartz, so I beat it but didn't get a Quartz? Why not?

When should I know to reroll? After the initial set you summon, or after you get to summon another extra servant?

Reroll after the second summon, initial summon is guaranteed 4* with no 5*

Basoes

I'm a little confused, a mission shows "First Reward" and shows a Quartz, so I beat it but didn't get a Quartz? Why not?

Reroll after the second summon, initial summon is guaranteed 4* with no 5*

the mission has multiple parts finish all of it for the reward

Aquila

Second reroll earned me Emiya, Heracles, Medea, and Kaleidoscope essence but since there's such hoopla over these 5* characters I'll keep rerolling I guess. Saved the transfer code just in case.

Stider

Out of Boudica, Alexander and Medusa, who would be best to level first? Main servants atm are Jeanne, Tamamo and Cu Chulainn(Lancer)

BaconHat

Yeah, getting the desired 5* can take a LONG while, unfortunately. I don't even want to think the number of hours i've spent rerolling today.

Anyway, here is my User ID if anyone wants to add me :

Basoes

Hey Basoes, since you're after Jeanne specifically, can you save one of the Altrias you roll and PM me with the account?

still haven't even gotten a 5 but if i do sure

this makes me feel blessed to have gotten herc,altera,artoria during my first 2 days during jap fgo

Neki

kfEdk3F8rM
fates1

has a 4 star hercules, 4 star emiya (archer) and 4 star lancelot (berserker)

gonna keep re-rolling lol

Looking for a acct with Jeanne
I want to end this reroll nightmare and give away my other accts
One has altera and the other Vlad III

So if you use MEmu, it is possible to record a macro with it and have it auto-playback at least the significant tutorial portion of your reroll process. I have it programmed to perform the reroll from the title screen to the end of the first summon. After this, the last battle you do before doing the second summon must be done manually so you don't get yourself rekt. After this I also need to quit FayGO and delete the files to reset the app manually, then relaunch it and start again.

It's amusing watching FayGO playing itself through the tutorial LMAO

MEmu:
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6jompd/modified_memu_image_with_fgo_na_preloaded_and/

Install MEmu, then the Android 5.1 build, then Keripo's image. When you have it set up, open it and look at the right side at the "..." menu, click that, and drag the Record Operation button to the main toolbar to enable it. Then record yourself playing through the tutorial once. After this, you may then replay it indefinitely!

I can send you the one I got earlier. Has a Carmilla and a 5* craft essence, but I'm keeping the Vlad/Tamamo roll I got instead.

I will gladly take it. Please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom