• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hit revealed for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Fj0823

https://youtu.be/BLTGzjV2III

latest

Confirmed as part of the base Game, apparently fans asked a lot for him so they were able to add him at the last minute instead of the DLC route they had originally planned.

Didn't see a thread.

Time Skip me if Old.

I'm super curious to know how they are going to be voiced. We haven't heard any of the english voices for Super characters, have we?

Justinh

Such a cool character. Very happy he's in the base game.
Yeah, I thought he was pretty cool too. Although Future Gohan is what's actually making me interested in the game. I kinda wish I could preorder it to get Black, but I won't be able to afford it until next month.

Fj0823

Yeah, I thought he was pretty cool too. Although Future Gohan is what's actually making me interested in the game. I kinda wish I could preorder it to get Black, but I won't be able to afford it until next month.

I believe (Base) Black and possibly
Super Saltan Rose Black
will be included in a future DLC

Though it make take some time

oh it cool they managed to get at least one guy in the main game

i wonder how they are going to make his time skip stuff work

is it gonna be like jojo where every one else freezes in place and you can move around?

I'm super curious to know how they are going to be voiced. We haven't heard any of the english voices for Super characters, have we?

Nope this will be the first time hearing them.

db_evolution26_imm.jpg

As for Hit's look he's clearly the live action version of Piccolo. Akira Toriyama channeled his hatred of that movie into creating Hit.

This whole Dragonball Super integration into Xenoverse 2 (when Super hasn't even been localised) is so weird, and yet so awesome.

Bring it on!

I've been waiting for the Super dub so I'm nervous about all of these characters being in it kinda. I hope they incorporate them well without completely spoiling parts of Super.

Some Nobody

Ugh. Hit was the fucking worst. Laziest villain I've seen in quite some time. Goku actually managed not to look like the world's biggest idiot for that fight and it didn't matter because Hit could just "decide" when he wanted to be more powerful at a whim.

McNum

My create-a-character suddenly has a mighty need for what will obviously be his dodge move.

Honestly, how are they going to make his time skip work in a multiplayer game? Having it be just a counter attack would be a bit... eh.

Mendrox

Ugh. Hit was the fucking worst. Laziest villain I've seen in quite some time. Goku actually managed not to look like the world's biggest idiot for that fight and it didn't matter because Hit could just "decide" when he wanted to be more powerful at a whim.

You mean he was the same like Goku? Learned by fighting? I thought he was cool and the fight was one of the only redeeming things of this arc.

Revven

Happy he's in the base game, very surprised he is but I had an inkling that this was a possibility about a month ago; but it was only wishful thinking.

Hope this means Super Saiyan Blue Goku has a variation with Kaioken skills and/or it's straight up SSBK Goku. Wouldn't make sense to include Hit but not have a variant of Super Saiyan Blue Goku with Kaioken.

Mendrox

Happy he's in the base game, very surprised he is but I had an inkling that this was a possibility about a month ago; but it was only wishful thinking.

Hope this means Super Saiyan Blue Goku has a variation with Kaioken skills and/or it's straight up SSBK Goku. Wouldn't make sense to include Hit but not have a variant of Super Saiyan Blue Goku with Kaioken.

Yes it would if they take the manga for being canon. SSBK wasn't there.

Top Bottom