• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of the city you live in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogden, Utah.
2d2yjt.jpg

Lear

15gdpw.jpg

Oxford, England.

Admittedly I only live here for half of the year, but it's prettier than my home city (which is Birmingham, if anyone cares).

Derry, Northern Ireland. Famous for it's walls, but it really hard to get a good picture of them on Google images. It's mostly political crap, hence the last picture.

holidaysCityWallsDerry.jpg

9775781.jpg

FreeDerry.jpg

Kowak

Banned
Pyeongnae, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

pyongnae2.jpg

pyognae.jpg

sorry for the shitty iphone pics, this is the city I have called how for the past week, previously i lived in London.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, UK

Picture taken from Brean Down, which juts out into the sea between Weston and Brean. The town surrounds the bay on the left. Three of the children in centre are mine, I borrowed the other one from somewhere.

n4vd5t.gif

Ikkarus

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK
It has a tiny population but due to the cathedral being here it's gains the status of a city. Oh a Oliver Cromwell lived here.

Ely Cathedral.
Ely_Cathedral_3_mid.jpg

River Cam which goes through Ely.
Dsc03936.jpg

Oliver Cromwell's house.
132802_a3f10ce4.jpg

micster said:
Wolverhampton.jpg

wolverhamptoncomputerdi.jpg

No real landmarks so thars a couple of random pics. Glory to the Wolvo.

Aye, not much here in Wolverhampton, after Queen Square, St Peters, the art gallery and Molineux theres not much else :lol

2ze9myd.jpg

You trolling fucks. All of you live in big cities? No way. Where are the Springfields, the Greenbow Alabamas, the Shelbyvilles? Also, most of these European cities are amazing. America is ugly.

fanboi

Banned
Trent Strong said:
You trolling fucks. All of you live in big cities? No way. Where are the Springfields, the Greenbow Alabamas, the Shelbyvilles? Also, most of these European cities are amazing. America is ugly.

I posted a pic of my town... have 10k pop.

yonder

At the moment I live in Aberdeen, Scotland. It's a very grey city, but parts of it are beautiful, especially the older areas around the university. Nice beach and a lot of parks, too.

2894484367_03757fa247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom