• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets Orthros (Ultros) + Typhon boss DLC, Mass Effect 3 costumes

frequency

This is the dumbest opinion ever, but...
I'm pretty unhappy about ME costumes in my FF. I know it's just a costume, but it confirms (in my mind) all the negative feelings I had about FFXIII-2. And it is cause for concern about future FF titles
or at least FFXIII-3

duckroll

What. It's what I've been waiting for since I read the manual. ICE AREA BIKINI it's just like DQ8 again.

But but...

ff13-205.jpg

DR2K

Banned
Does the commander shepard costume cover her up or did they manage to show her legs in that one too?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I kinda want Tales costumes on my XIII-2 though.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
This is... incredibly odd.

Who at Square Enix is just like "Fuck, we need some Mass Effect up in here."

frequency

I don't feel the ending was bad. I actually thought it was pretty good.
But there's no closure and we have no idea when we'll get see what happens next. And since I enjoyed the story so much and am so invested in the characters, the wait kills me.

burgerdog

They sure are taking their sweet time with the Assassin's Creed and Contest costumes. I just hope that they aren't holding those back in order to try and get people to hold on to their game before it goes back to gamestop.

MechaX

It's kinda sad that Noel and Serah in generic N7 armor would still be light-years beyond their current attire.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am sooooooo buying Ultros, oh my God! ♥

So fucking pathetic

I really don't see what's pathetic about harmless costumes. If they were cheaper or in packs it would be better. But this type of DLC to me is fine. It just sounds like extra superfluous stuff that fans who care can purchase as a novelty. It's better then selling an ending.

Seda

I really don't see what's pathetic about harmless costumes. If they were cheaper or in packs it would be better. But this type of DLC to me is fine. It just sounds like extra superfluous stuff that fans who care can purchase as a novelty. It's better then selling an ending.

How dare they sell harmless optional aesthetic elements for fans to purchase if they want.

EDIT: Ultros looks a bit odd.

Jeels

Ultros looks so creepy. I like the render image but it just looks so out of place in the actual screenshots.

Top Bottom