• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets Orthros (Ultros) + Typhon boss DLC, Mass Effect 3 costumes

So happy! I won Ultros DLC for PS3 on gamespot just now... I entered the code wrong at first, canceled the confirmation twice but I still manage to get it haha!

Let's hope there will be Ultros DLC for GAF in 20 minutes!

MrDenny

Haha, someone just posted this on twitter.

547856150.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's even scarier ._.

Jomjom

Banned
Are there separate codes for Noel's ME costume and Serah's ME costume? I won one, but it lists it as Noel's costume only.

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Alright, last session for today, let's make this one special!
You guys have been patient with me, and for that I thank you, with CODES!

Serah's Summoner's Garb for Xbox NA:

Serah's Genji Bow Xbox NA:

Sazh Story DLC Xbox NA:

and for the PS3 users:
Serah's N7 PS3 NA:

Noel's N7 PS3 NA:

Ultros & Typhon Battle PS3 NA:

Thanks for the support all! Sorry if I bugged anybody by hijacking this thread...(someday I'll be able to make my own threads like a real boy). If you didn't win a code today, please pick up your own Ultros/Typhon Battle DLC, or Commander Shepard N7 Costume Armor! The battle is very fun for FINAL FANTASY VI fans, and the Armor is a really cool addition to see in both battle and cutscenes.

Thanks again for participating, take care!

Meier

Thanks Robert! Snagged the Sazh DLC (I think it was K32HJ-KP3T2-GM6MH-7H3PC-97XJZ) and Serah's Outfit (HYWPG-WWPVX-QC2J2-3V6JQ-DRHDZ). :)

Midou

I know 'if you don't like it, don't buy it' but all this FFXIII-2 DLC makes me never even want to go back to playing it, I don't even know why.

Got Noel's N7 armor for sure this time. Missed out on Ultros.

I thought I grabbed the Space guardian one from earlier, but I guess chrome glitched out when I redeemed it (says I don't have it).

Thanks again Popcicle!

Seda

Grats! Can hardly understand how someone can snag 2 different codes while most people cannot get one, though! Magic fingers?

The second one I redeemed a full minute after it was posted, I just tried a couple more codes and that one didn't seem to have been tried by anyone else yet.

RX4WT-WJHKY-MJ99J-XDFWQ-2XPPZ

Thanks for the support all! Sorry if I bugged anybody by hijacking this thread...(someday I'll be able to make my own threads like a real boy). If you didn't win a code today, please pick up your own Ultros/Typhon Battle DLC, or Commander Shepard N7 Costume Armor! The battle is very fun for FINAL FANTASY VI fans, and the Armor is a really cool addition to see in both battle and cutscenes.

Snagged this one. Thanks so much!

I took a Genji Bow that starts with 29*. Not the biggest prize, but thanks.

Add: I found one of the Sazh DLC's wasn't used yet, so I got that as well (the bow is minor). I forgot which one though as I tried a few before the hit (one of the middle of the 360 codes). Thanks very much. I already bought the Jihl fight and the Serah beach.

Alright, last session for today, let's make this one special!
You guys have been patient with me, and for that I thank you, with CODES!

Serah's Genji Bow Xbox NA:

Sazh Story DLC Xbox NA:

and for the PS3 users:
Serah's N7 PS3 NA:

Noel's N7 PS3 NA:

Ultros & Typhon Battle PS3 NA:

I figured I missed the chance to get anything but one of those Sazh codes actually worked, thanks!

creid

I got some good stuff out of this. Will definitely be buying the remainder of the DLC in appreciation :)

Esura

Banned
Dang, I always miss out on the good stuff, but aside from the Jill and Ultros DLC I've bought all the other ones. Hopefully I can come across some free codes for these before I buy these as well.

Top Bottom