• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Season 2 Battle Pass.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
FortniteBattleRoyaleBattlePass.jpg

vypermajik

I always liked this art style. It's free to play so I don't mind the cosmetic stuff, but I don't play enough to want this.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I always liked this art style. It's free to play so I don't mind the cosmetic stuff, but I don't play enough to want this.

I dont play a ton either but I will throw them $10 now and then simply because I like where this game is going and since it is free to play I want to support them a little.

BANGS

Banned
I love this game and I'd like to support them via microtransactions, but what they offer is awful. 15 bucks for some cosmetic bullshit that doesn't even look good? No thanks...

NoKisum

"Early access" isnt a real thing. When they charge money for a game, it is released.

There's like a ton of games out there that have been saying different for the past year. PUBG included. And it's been getting GOTY nominations left and right somehow despite still not being done.

Top Bottom