• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur IV Official Custom Character/Costume thread

Stocka

Linkzg said:
Ren from Shenmue 2:
219djpx.jpg
Wow nice job.

RedBoot

Some Suikoden fun:

11uuhzs.jpg

Riou comes out pretty much perfectly, as soon as I saw the scarf thing I knew I had to make him. Gotta buy the ~1800 pants (they go under the shirt/gi as opposed to over like most pants), as well as the 6000 tonfa if you want it perfect, but one run through story mode should get you those.

30jhhte.jpg

McDohl's a little less accurate, the shirt is perfect except for the giant ass dragon on it, I hope there's an unlockable version without it. Also, McDohl wears his bandanna on the back of his head as opposed to the top like this, but that's a minor annoyance.

Both these guys have to be set to -50/-50 on the size meters though, they look way too buff otherwise.

Bonus Suikoden 1 versus Suikoden 2 battle (on a Star Destroyer for some reason):

13zy9lz.jpg

I wish I had a better camera, I had to take these with a laptop camera. :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Seriously, these Berserk-characters are amazing. Well done.

Suikoden one's are amazing.

I was doing Tower for some puny rewards and then stepped into the online mode. Suddenly, after only four matches, I had won a whole bunch of new clothing items! Make sure to do a couple of matches even if you can't get a good ping going...

Revised, with 100% moar Shantae-liciousness!

w9feo0.jpg

16ghgs2.jpg

Does anybody know if there's a metallic headband to unlock? That would improve the Shantae likeness if I could unlock it. :D

Tomorrow I shall put up my Raiden (MGS4) and Old Snake.

What's a good file hosting site? I've only used imageshack and that's a no-no 'round here, correct?

2qcpax5.jpg
2wqd8ns.jpg

Still looking for better gauntlets...

EDIT: Can you remove the flag from the Yoshimitsu fighting style? He has a sword that looks exactly like the Dragon Sword, except you have to wear a stupid flag on your back.

a Master Ninja said:
EDIT: Can you remove the flag from the Yoshimitsu fighting style? He has a sword that looks exactly like the Dragon Sword, except you have to wear a stupid flag on your back.
No luck with taking off the flag. =(

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
With the pimp suit on the R. Kelly character, I'm wondering if someone can create a competent Niko Bellic. donkey show, care to take a shot? I don't think I have the pimp suit unlocked...

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Kratos looks epic ^^

7_p06803-w1217510331.jpg

8_5JdA1n_X1217510349.jpg

A little vit fat, but hey you can't have everything.

Btw I was thinking, is it possible to create a darth vader or yoda look-a-like?:lol

a Master Ninja said:
2qcpax5.jpg
2wqd8ns.jpg

Still looking for better gauntlets...

oh man, that looks great. Where can you get the Ninja hood?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Well, here's mine. Work in progress. Sorry for shitty picture.

2hrmkwh.jpg

I still need to unlock all the parts and such though. I wanted to go with a sort of monkish/Jedi-ish kind of vibe yet, with some color to him.

WOW, some of these creations are outstanding. The Berserk characters really floored me. I wasn't even going to purchase this game until I saw it later for cheap, but now I think I'm picking up a copy on the way home. Good stuff!

Kingsora said:
Kratos looks epic ^^

Kratos CaS.jpgs

A little vit fat, but hey you can't have everything.

Btw I was thinking, is it possible to create a darth vader or yoda look-a-like?:lol
I'm not even a GoW fan but holy shit I am impressed.

zoukka

Holy Fuck never was interested about this game but that Kratos... I mean I never thought the creation mode had this much depth!

Kudos to original Ryu and ZODD too!

Souther

Banned
Shit...I did a great Arngrim from VP and a really good Hotsuma from Shinobi..but no digital camera.

If anyone plays me on PSN(ID:Cyclonus) feel free to take a pic and post it up here. Man i wish that this game had some kinda screen shot mode where you could just save it to the hard drive and then transfer to usb if needed.

Man the perfect arm guards for Hotsuma are the ones that have the spikes going up the entire arm...but they have those blades on the shoulders...

Pimpbaa

Too bad this game didn't have a screenshot ability like some racers have (not straight framebuffer grabs, but fancied up shots). Do it namco! And don't charge us for it!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Shouldn't there be something in the OP mentioning certain CAS parts being LE only at this point?

RedBoot said:
Some Suikoden fun:

11uuhzs.jpg

Riou comes out pretty much perfectly, as soon as I saw the scarf thing I knew I had to make him. Gotta buy the ~1800 pants (they go under the shirt/gi as opposed to over like most pants), as well as the 6000 tonfa if you want it perfect, but one run through story mode should get you those.

30jhhte.jpg

McDohl's a little less accurate, the shirt is perfect except for the giant ass dragon on it, I hope there's an unlockable version without it. Also, McDohl wears his bandanna on the back of his head as opposed to the top like this, but that's a minor annoyance.

Both these guys have to be set to -50/-50 on the size meters though, they look way too buff otherwise.

Bonus Suikoden 1 versus Suikoden 2 battle (on a Star Destroyer for some reason):

13zy9lz.jpg

I wish I had a better camera, I had to take these with a laptop camera. :lol

You, sir, get many high fives.

Sallokin

A buddy of mine told me that you can make a pretty killer M. Bison using the Astaroth P2 character. The white glowing eyes really makes the difference as well as his size.

Kratos and Strider look fucking awesome!

Chrange said:
Not mine, but I saw them on the 411mania forums:

6688.jpg

6689.jpg

6691.jpg

6692.jpg

I like the Joker one but I don't think I have that.
Wow, good shit. I wish I had a video card for epic screenies like that.

Anyway, I'm about to post a couple more I've done today so far. Be prepared. :D

Top Bottom