• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur IV Official Custom Character/Costume thread

Danielsan

Seems like this is the designated thread so here are my custom characters (again).

My Dante. I guess in a way he looks like a dangerous Santa Clause :lol
I've only unlocked a few items thusfar though so I'm crossing my fingers for a more appropriate vest.

dante1.jpg

dante.jpg

Here's my version of Scorpion. Suck on that Ed Boon.

scorp1.jpg

scorp2.jpg

scorp.jpg

fernoca

How possible would it be for Namco to release a "Camera add-on patch", to take pictures during the game when you pause it??

Danielsan

fernoca said:
How possible would it be for Namco to release a "Camera add-on patch", to take pictures during the game when you pause it??
Wouldn't count on it at all. The game would really benefit from it though. I hope Namco gives this game plenty of post launch support and not just microtransaction bullshit.

Improved my Dante a bit. Looking more like Dante and less like Santa:

dante3.jpg

dante2.jpg

dark_chris

Gold Member
Danielsan said:
Wouldn't count on it at all. The game would really benefit from it though. I hope Namco gives this game plenty of post launch support and not just microtransaction bullshit.

Improved my Dante a bit. Looking more like Dante and less like Santa:

dante3.jpg

dante2.jpg

Holy shit at the face. :O

Thats very good.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Danielsan said:
Here's my version of Scorpion. Suck on that Ed Boon.

scorp1.jpg

scorp2.jpg

scorp.jpg

That is a fucking awesome Scorpion. :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
First Dante looks more like a younger drunk Gary Busey wearing the costume of angelo from Dragon Quest VIII. :D

Oh yeah, if you have a 1up account, they giving away joysticks for custom characters.

fernoca

Camera ran out of batteries..
Oh well..
A Raiden (from Mortal Kombat) I've been using..kinda early..
bjiud2.jpg

16atro8.jpg

I made a Voldo inspired one, which is Voldo but wit ha normal/human face...mroe sexy <3!!! .. :p

Teknoman

Three new souls have stepped onto the stage of history:

Andrew (created somewhat after myself)
ab5sm0.jpg

1z3p8pv.jpg

Joten-ko (SMT-ish Japanese ferryman demon)
sm3b5t.jpg

29y15hd.jpg

smytmp.jpg

and Captain Stankybritches
x53uc7.jpg

biv6ep.jpg

t5m6bb.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Holyshit it's like you can make anything.

Is missing out on the DLC and premium stuff going to limit me a lot?:|

WOW. I totally forgot about the character edit function. I wanted this game anyways, but I will now probably spend more time making characters than actually fighting. Damn.

fernoca

All this Dante talk..made me want to make one, at least for when a friend comes since he's a big Devil May Cry nut..
10qi4vb.jpg

Batteries officially died after that, tried to drain them more..but only enough for that pic.. :p

Teknoman

Ferrio said:
Shitty attempts

soul_cal_character5.jpg

soul_cal_character6.jpg

soul_cal_character7.jpg

Lenneth, Blue Mary, and Tifa?

I think they have a Valkyrie looking helmet as well, unless you unlocked all the items. I'd use Hilde moves though...the off chance to pull of a critical finish that looks like Niebelung Valesti is just too tempting.

Ferrio

Banned
Teknoman said:
Lenneth, Blue Mary, and Tifa?

I think they have a Valkyrie looking helmet as well, unless you unlocked all the items. I'd use Hilde moves though...the off chance to pull of a critical finish that looks like Niebelung Valesti is just too tempting.

Unfortunately the helmet looks way too off. The big crest ontop doesn't looke enough like her helmet. That and she takes off the thing during the game... so I figured to do without it.

I'm pissed that I can't improve my Celes. They need more undergarments.

Ferrio

Banned
Okay, if you somehow guess this one. You get props for

1. Guessing even though it's a shitty recreation.
2. Guessing a really obscure character.

soul_cal_character9.jpg

soul_cal_character10.jpg

Ferrio

Banned
BuckRobotron said:
I took one stab at mimicking a character from elsewhere. Closest I could get right now for Xing Cai from DW5.

buck_sc4_c.jpg

Uh where's that mode? The one without the UI and all that crap.

Oh wow it's triangle.

Ferrio said:
Uh where's that mode? The one without the UI and all that crap.

Oh wow it's triangle.

I was wondering why no one was using it. Guess they didn't know...use Y on 360 or triangle as you say on PS3.

BuckRobotron said:
I was wondering why no one was using it. Guess they didn't know...use Y on 360 or triangle as you say on PS3.

Yeah, I was wondering about why people kept including the creation menu there.

Butane123

Took a stab at Altair from Assassin's Creed. The 1 thing I don't like is the cape behind the hood. Is there not an item that is just a hood only? Also, I saw Dr. Doom off that youtube vid filled with characters, and decided to try that.

P1010101.jpg

P1010103.jpg

Jube3

Butane123 said:
Took a stab at Altair from Assassin's Creed. The 1 thing I don't like is the cape behind the hood. Is there not an item that is just a hood only? Also, I saw Dr. Doom off that youtube vid filled with characters, and decided to try that.

P1010101.jpg

P1010103.jpg

Oh man that Doom one is sick, do you have a link to the youtube video?

Ferrio said:
Okay, if you somehow guess this one. You get props for

1. Guessing even though it's a shitty recreation.
2. Guessing a really obscure character.

soul_cal_character9.jpg

soul_cal_character10.jpg

Looks a bit like Mitsuba from Suikoden IV. Been a long time since I played it though.

Ten-Song

Jeanne from Jeanne d'Arc: (friend of mine made this one)
2d99stt.jpg

My stab at making Scorpion:
dwz41v.jpg

And of course I couldn't make Scorpion without making Sub Zero:
5p4d4z.jpg

And I call this guy... Duckquack:
vyslc3.jpg

GrayFoxPL

Detail on those models is just amazing.

Can't wait for my copy to arrive, arrgh!

You guys do awesome custom chars btw.

Top Bottom