• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur IV Official Custom Character/Costume thread

GodofWine

Is there a way to unlock some of this stuff besides getting the 'treasures'. I paid a buck for that DLC stuff and didn't get as much as I thought I would :(

And those treasures are not all that simple to get....

Ferrio said:
soul_cal_character11.jpg

soul_cal_character12.jpg

Holy shit, what are the settings for this?

Tribute to Heath Ledger. Here's my Sir William Thatcher from 'A Knight's Tale'. This is one my girlfriend's favorite movies/actors put to her favorite SC character- Raphael. She'll be happy to see this when she gets home.

jsod4j.jpg

veogpi.jpg

Danielsan

GodofWine said:
Is there a way to unlock some of this stuff besides getting the 'treasures'. I paid a buck for that DLC stuff and didn't get as much as I thought I would :(

And those treasures are not all that simple to get....
A lot of them are treasures but you also unlock new items to buy after getting a couple of honors.

tribal24

Banned
MoonsaultSlayer said:
Tribute to Heath Ledger. Here's my Sir William Thatcher from 'A Knight's Tale'. This is one my girlfriend's favorite movies/actors put to her favorite SC character- Raphael. She'll be happy to see this when she gets home.

jsod4j.jpg

veogpi.jpg

/clap bottom pic looks like him alot

Looks like this game could have used more than 50 slots...

I've made a load of original characters but I'm still tweaking them as I get more items. Unfortunately I've got a heavy work load this weekend so it'll take time...

Ferrio

Banned
tribal24 said:
sigh i made 2 samurai showdown charecters but no camera i made charlotte and haohmaru

Charlotte was one of the first characters I attempted, didn't look like her so I scrapped. They just didn't have the right armor, or draping cloth.

tribal24

Banned
SiegfriedFM said:
Looks like this game could have used more than 50 slots...

I've made a load of original characters but I'm still tweaking them as I get more items. Unfortunately I've got a heavy work load this weekend so it'll take time...

they can always charge for more slots>.> i went there

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg

I will pay MONEY for someone who does a good job doing him and then posts the stats. Please?!

Ferrio

Banned
Seiken said:
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg

I will pay MONEY for someone who does a good job doing him and then posts the stats. Please?!

I tried already.

No good jacket options. So far my biggest hurdles have been

-No good jackets
-No shorts for females.

GodofWine

Danielsan said:
A lot of them are treasures but you also unlock new items to buy after getting a couple of honors.

I'll keep hacking away.....

I did get the 'blend hands' for Voldo characters....love them... :)

Seiken said:
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg

Man I wish. If he were possible then I'd also be able to make a good Kenshiro to go with my Raoh.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I will never understand how putting pants on a character increases their stats, aside from providing incentive to put pants on Ivy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh my God, that Samanosuke is perfect... please, please, stats?

Danielsan

Seiken said:
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg
godvatar.jpg

I'm sorry but this is the best I can do with my current items. I wish I had all stuff unlocked.

gene2.jpg

gene1.jpg

gene3.jpg

Yoshichan

Ronin said:
Thank you kindly, sir! Really appreciate it :)!
Danielsan said:
I'm sorry but this is the best I can do with my current items. I wish I had all stuff unlocked. God Hand picz
I like it! But please update it once you get more accurate items!

Danielsan

The sad thing is that those awsome orange jacket flaps look perfect but they come without a pair of pants. So to compensate I had use undergarments as a pair of pants. The shitty thing about that is that those undergarments also cover up the arms which in return makes it impossible to add an awsome arm tattoo. The editor is great but also super super limited. I wish there were more items aswell as as more options for where to put said items. If only they had added a "waist" section for belts and what have you.

I just downloaded the custom equipment DLC and it doesn't seem to have done anything. What's supposed to be included in it?

EDIT: Oh, it's just some masks. I was expecting some actual clothes.

Teknoman

richter_belmont.jpg
After seeing DX Richter, I realized that fancy pants SotN Richter would be easy to make. Then again, I forget whether you can put on a frilly shirt + coat.

Anyone know where I can find some good Guardian Heroes character art? Im trying to make Valgar, Randy, Han, Serena, and those two other evil commanders that fight with Valgar (forget their names...the girl has red armor and the guy blue armor).

Danielsan

karasu said:
How did you get that stuff? The jacket especially.
Just a matter of creative assembling. :lol The jacket is just your basic training jacket however in order for it to look like a long jacket with flaps I used one of the leg items. As I said earilier, that didn't come with any pants :)lol ) so I used one of the full body undergarments to act as pants.

Most of my items simply have come from gaining honors. I've only reached the 14th lvl of the tower and I've probably won 10 items in the tower thus far.

LordK

MoxManiac said:
Wow, that's awesome. Mind sharing the parts?

When I boot it up again, I'll see if I can get the parts list. I think the only things I took from Sophitia's P2 are the helmet, upper boddy, and arm pieces.

I made a pretty good Charles Barkley (I'll make BAlthios James later), but I can't decide if he should fight like Lizardman or Tira (get it? It's a hoop? Oh, I crack myself up). What do you guys think?

Top Bottom