• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur IV Official Custom Character/Costume thread

Danielsan

Here are the stats for Raziel.

raziel4.jpg

Just change muscularity to +50 instead of -50

Enjoy

edit:

Made some tweaks to the design

raziel7.jpg

raziel6.jpg

raziel5.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
vergil5.jpg

Please, please... stats :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Danielsan said:
Stats for both Vergil versions:
Seriously, thanks a lot! I love all your work :)

Gumby04

Danielsan said:
Seems like this is the designated thread so here are my custom characters (again).

My Dante. I guess in a way he looks like a dangerous Santa Clause :lol
I've only unlocked a few items thusfar though so I'm crossing my fingers for a more appropriate vest.

dante1.jpg

dante.jpg

Here's my version of Scorpion. Suck on that Ed Boon.

scorp1.jpg

scorp2.jpg

scorp.jpg

good scorpion.. but needs a ninja hood.. no hair

Gumby04

damn you guys are creative ... awesome shredder btw along with all the others

GREAT heath ledger .. the 2nd one

Did anybody get the hard cover strategy guide with the soundtrack? I was wondering it it would have a visual guide for all the parts you unlock and the criteria for what needed to be done to obtain them.

Looking at the honors there's 350 parts total?! :O

LordK

The Take Out Bandit said:
Did anybody get the hard cover strategy guide with the soundtrack? I was wondering it it would have a visual guide for all the parts you unlock and the criteria for what needed to be done to obtain them.

Looking at the honors there's 350 parts total?! :O

There's more than 350 parts. I got the achievement for 350 parts a long time ago and haven't unlocked everything yet.

LordK

twinturbo2 said:
... but does it unlock everything?

Well, that's what why I said I'll see what happens when I buy everything :p

The Voodoo Armor is one of the later pieces on the tower... so we'll see. Shit is getting expensive, so it'll be a while until I have purchased everything.

copybeaver said:
There's more than 350 parts. I got the achievement for 350 parts a long time ago and haven't unlocked everything yet.

:O

Damn it.

This is where a guide would be useful is they weren't in truth just quick piece of shit cash-ins of FAQs. :\

Gumby04

i'm blanking on the game raziel is from ... can picture it and everything .. oh wait.. i remember.. it was Soul Reaver

Mohonky

Wow some of these are absolutely amazing. So some of these outfit came from the LE DLC?

Where was the LE available for sale? I only got some steel book edition EB had for pre-orders in Australia.

fernoca

:mad:
Every time I enter this thread..it makes me go back and play the freaking game..and create characters.. :p

Oh, and that Raziel is darn awesome..I'm so creating/copying it!! XD

Aru said:
How is this ?

Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina.

28206.jpg

fa68de0f6b0fba25eecf10487508f01f20080802132705.png

Awesome stuff! Stats please.

I actually made Motoko Aoyama this morning. Because I love her, and she was easy to make.

motoko.jpg

Motokochick.jpg

Here's my slightly improved Richter
richter.jpg

Yoshichan

Danielsan said:
Ughh, I see that all my pics are down. Thanks a bunch photobucket...
God damnit, will it be up again later?

LordK

Actually it looks like getting 30 achievements DOESN'T unlock everything. You can get the Voodoo Crown from ToLS 50 level descent. I haven't seen the Voodoo Crown available yet.

Yoshichan

Danielsan said:
I just signed up for a new acount. Reuploading most of my images right now. :lol
Damn, your avatar too man.

fernoca

The Take Out Bandit said:
Would it help if people stopped repeatedly linking to the images?

It would certainly unclutter the thread as well. :X
I think so..
If anyone likes someone's, just say something like "Awesome, [insert username here]!!"..
No need to quote..the 500 pics the person posted, just to say.."Nice!".

Danielsan

Ok upload is done.
Here's a recap of my latest characters:

Raziel

raziel1.jpg

raziel2.jpg

raziel3.jpg

raziel4.jpg

Improved version

raziel7.jpg

raziel6.jpg

raziel5.jpg

Vergil version 1

vergil4.jpg

vergil2.jpg

Vergil1.jpg

vergilstats1.jpg

Vergil Version 2

vergil7.jpg

vergil5.jpg

vergil8.jpg

vergilstats2.jpg

Link (Twilight Princess)

link1.jpg

please don't quote the images. I'm not making another acount again. :lol
Also for the love of all that is holy, especially don't quote the entire post.

Yoshichan

Thank you again for Vergil!

Aru

dabookerman said:
Awesome stuff! Stats please.

I actually made Motoko Aoyama this morning. Because I love her, and she was easy to make.

motoko.jpg

Motokochick.jpg

Here's my slightly improved Richter
richter.jpg

Nice Motoko :)
I'll post the stats of my Naru later.

Anyway, I think that male characters are "harder" to make :/
I just can't make a good looking one, especially if I'm trying to reproduce a famous character from a game/anime/movie.

How do I get to these screens you guys have where you can view just the character and move around on the Xbox version? I can't find a "view character" place to do this...

example:

raziel6.jpg

Danielsan

Ninja Scooter said:
can you guys chill with quoting entire posts full of images? It makes threads like these a pain in the ass.
Plus it saves people from having their photobucket acount crapping out. ;)

The Lamonster said:
How do I get to these screens you guys have where you can view just the character and move around on the Xbox version? I can't find a "view character" place to do this...

example:
raziel[/img[
[/quote]Press Y

Top Bottom