• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new Splinter Cell teased? (Or maybe Sam Fisher in Ghost Recon Wildlands)

I've definitely heard that voice line before so I think it's an old game.

"That's a kill" is what I'm referring to. Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me since it's such a common line.

Edit: Oh that's fucking Wildlands!

Shari

That's blacklist for sure but it's a bit late for DLC lol.

What can I say? GIVE IT TO ME.

Edit: It's wildlands FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I demand OP's head.

Apocryphon

Isn't that outfit available in Wildlands? There is a Divison, Assassins Creed, and Splinter Cell outfit available in the store I think.

Could still be a teaser for a new game though I guess.

____

Nice. Wildlands is great, but isn't Fisher a solo operative?

How are they gonna handle his 3 compadres?

Keasar

Definitely Wildlands with a Sam Fisher skin. I even recognise the look of the environment from when me and some friends tried the beta.

Now I miss old Splinter Cell with Micheal Ironside. :(

archived it just to make sure if it's too early it will be taking down.

eM8NVpG.gif

Let's not forget that Ubi's E3 show is coming and as always they will have that '''one more thing'' game for sure. Perhaps that will finally be a new SC. Even if they did announce a new FC, Crew and AC, maybe they keep SC for E3. We can only hope.

Ashtar

I really wonder why a new SC still hasn't been announced. Did Blacklist just sell bad then?

I mean we keep getting AC, FC but where's SC?
Black lost was a disappointing meanwhile far crys routinely sell in the 5-10 million range, I think primal was one of the top 20 best selling games.

I really need another splinter cell though, I loved black list

atr0cious

Lol that was so clumsy, and the unsilenced pistol really emphasised the stealth there.

Edit: why is the silenced pistol so loud?

atr0cious

Because supressed pistols arent as quiet as you believe
Of course, but games are never fully realistic to maintain "immersion." This is splinter cells glowing goggles again, where I'm supposed to believe that somehow the suppressor is doing it's job regardless of the audio feedback I'm getting. It's jarring. Probably just the nonstop PUBG is fucking with me.

Top Bottom