• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

psycrage

Neo Member
Guns celebrated as a pick up on a video games forum?

In 2015 there were 372 mass shootings, 64 school shooting, more than 13,000 deaths in the USA.

Between 1968 and 2011, more people died from gunfire in the USA than the combined total US deaths from ALL wars the country was involved in.

In a country where gun ownsership is legal, then I can see the logic in people wanting one for protection but the fact is they lead to a huge number of deaths and should not be glorified like a toy.

Ban me for criticizing, thats OK, I understand the forum rules but please think before glorifying a deadly weapon that destroys lives.

Do you own a car?
Figures for 2015 - "38,300 people were killed on U.S. roads, and 4.4 million were seriously injured, meaning 2015 likely was the deadliest driving year since 2008."
And yet people still operate cars, often times very irresponsibly.

Still waiting on my gun to go kill someone on it's own...

The thing about gun control is, murder is already pretty illegal, and other tools are used to commit murder, Removing guns won't eliminate humans killing humans. Sad truth.

Quake1028

XOQndsa.jpg

96GwhzU.jpg

NcytLBr.jpg

SDY8bhX.jpg

xEjkHqq.jpg

xS0IbPo.jpg

marcincz

I haven't much time recently, so below are my new goods from May until today.

Something to read:
eyiwMQ2.jpg

NDS love. Hotel Dusk and 4 new, sealed boxes:
LjH97Rm.jpg

Previous generations:
eqJUNgo.jpg

Some new, some old. Blue heaven:):
LJ9jiRe.jpg

The last one:
STEnxfR.jpg

CivRab

I haven't much time recently, so below are my new goods from May until today.

Something to read:
eyiwMQ2.jpg

NDS love. Hotel Dusk and 4 new, sealed boxes:
LjH97Rm.jpg

Previous generations:
eqJUNgo.jpg

Some new, some old. Blue heaven:):
LJ9jiRe.jpg

The last one:
STEnxfR.jpg

Those Stephen King books are beautiful where might I purchase them and are the dark tower series included in the set?

Justinh

Oh I forget about one more thing. Today is my birthday and my wife gave me this cake:
http://i.imgur.com/xYWXvZ0.jpg
HAPPY FLAG DAY BIRTHDAY!

Whoa, I didn't know they made this game for the Mega Drive. I loved the two PC games.
This came in a few days ago. I've had the game digitally since launch, then the definitive edition upgrade (I can't remember if that cost money, like 5 dollars I think?) when that came out (and gifted 3 copies to people via steam). I just wanted a physical copy of the game since I love it so much. I can't wait for the new one.
I ordered a copy of Wolfenstein 2009 for 360 too, but it won't be here until Saturday supposedly. I never played it and the only reason I want to is because it's tied to The New Order. I remember looking for it on steam a while back, but apparently it was taken off a while ago for some reason.

marcincz

Those Stephen King books are beautiful where might I purchase them and are the dark tower series included in the set?

This is new series in Poland, which will include 64 books of King. Each book every 2 weeks, until 2018 year. :) Dark Tower won't be in this 64 books.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Picked up an battered and bruised GBA a few weeks ago, and have now modded it with a backlit screen, and new casing/buttons. It's like a new system, and I can't wait to rediscover my large library of GBA games.

BdMPq3lh.jpg

Picked up quite a bit so far this month, here's most of it.

First off is some new vinyl:

Drunk has some beautiful artwork.

Also picked up some things from the Vans x Peanuts collab.

I also got a Gorillapod and a Ball Mount.

Picked up a Mindless Iktomi Cruiser Board.

And finally, I pulled a Force of Will.

boy, that was a lot

Not the most exciting month, but picked up a few things:

Some games on sale to play on my Vita...

Vita_dls.jpg

...and a loose copy of DQ IV for DS for a couple of bucks, never played a Dragon Quest game before but I love Toriyama and I'm sure I'll get a kick out of it.

IMG_4316.jpg

Ecto311

O5YbXFFl.jpg

Both for $10 at best buy with a trade in of 1 2 switch and a gift card. Decent fathers day. ARMS is fun as fuck with a kid. My daughter is 7 and loves it. Did 2 rounds of 10 and really digging it even though some reviews say it's boring.

Never played GTA5 and the bb sale with gamer club made it cheap as hell so here we go. Hope the online on xbox one is good.

Very nice. Is this US or Japanese version ? If it is the US version, does it have the Japanese voices ? Is it censored ?

funimation version, includes the jpn voices, and no censorship, NA home video releases usually are identical to the jpn home video releases unless its something like pokmeon

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Are backlit screens readily available again?

They're easy enough to find these days—I got mine on Retromodding.com, but most modding sites and ebay all have them available. They're sort of pricey, though, at $60 USD + a ribbon cable adapter.

Mike.83

Parts for a new build I am doing have started to arrive:
1J1LZAG.jpg

MOHupLI.jpg

0biQssc.jpg

R8uZBq6.jpg

Wasn't impressed with Amazon's packaging choice for the Motherboard.

Qasiel

It was my birthday whilst I was on a surf trip/holiday I just got back from, so here's a few things I picked up when I was away:

Not pictured is my new O'Neill wetsuit, a few other awesome coffee table books and some other bits and pieces.

It was my birthday whilst I was on a surf trip/holiday I just got back from, so here's a few things I picked up when I was away:

Not pictured is my new O'Neill wetsuit, a few other awesome coffee table books and some other bits and pieces.

Did that Liliana deck come with any packs? Pull anything good?

Had a blast at E3 last week, and got a lot of stuff in the process.
Received more swag than I expected, and bought more merchandise than I intended.
The two favorites I earned by playing the demos are the Cappy Visor from Super Mario Odyssey, and the special Steelbook case for the upcoming Ni No Kuni II.
And, course, there's the large bags I can take with me for future cons.

Top Bottom