• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| February 2017 All You Need is Love (and Rockets)

Watched A Strange Thing About the Johnsons.

I need better things to do with my time.
I'm dead. Don't revive me.

Literally the best bombshell statue ever

DCBS ARE LIKE... YOU ONLY HAVE ONE ORDER LEFT HUH... FUCK YOU.
The roller coaster Harley looks just like a scene from the animated series. The blue and grey looks like a Breyfogle design, though.
John Wick Chapter 2 was amazing and better then the great first part in every aspect. Wasnt there a comic based on the first movie, too?

Regarding Comics, gonna read Detective Comics tonight! Excited for some more Batwoman!
I loved JW:C2 a lot as well, but I felt some parts were a little long in the tooth. As a result I prefer the first, but only slightly.
Old Man Logan or Weapon X? Need some pre-Logan reading material that isn't Origin, DoFP, or Miller/Claremont's Wolverine.
I dig Old Man Logan, but it dips near the end. Gets fucking weird. The current Old Man Logan ongoing is pretty great.

MG310

Probably got made because he required the smallest number of new parts possible but Ex Nihilo is getting a Marvel Legends figure

16825742_10154932423937488_7300847758689496341_o.png

Tonedeff

Stupid question: Does Jon Kent, son of Superman, have a superhero alias? Recently been watching some videos about him and he seems adorable

caliph95

Stupid question: Does Jon Kent, son of Superman, have a superhero alias? Recently been watching some videos about him and he seems adorable

I'm guessing Superboy because of course but he is not officially a superhero just a kid in training. He is not suppose to bring attention to himself

So post Rebirth what is the deal with Dick and Starfire?

I just started Teen Titans and Starfire references their interactions in addition to being the older member of the team,
Yet Titans Hunt and Rebirth Titans make it clear she wasn't with the OG crew.

shingi70

Banned
So post Rebirth what is the deal with Dick and Starfire?

I just started Teen Titans and Starfire references their interactions in addition to being the older member of the team,
Yet Titans Hunt and Rebirth Titans make it clear she wasn't with the OG crew.

Only thing we know is she and Dick dated, and she did indeed team with the old Titans team but probably wasn't a full.member of the team.

Owzers

Gwenpool 11 was just okayyyyy as a side mission, after these issues I always wonder when the book will run out of steam.

Li Kao

I'm still not able to make a pull list, but let's see what the guys are... *see the OP and have a minor panic attack*
Btw I saw that Messi listed the Hannah-Barbera titles, are they good ?

Messi

I'm still not able to make a pull list, but let's see what the guys are... *see the OP and have a minor panic attack*
Btw I saw that Messi listed the Hannah-Barbera titles, are they good ?

Yes. Flintstones is one of the best comics out right now.

Top Bottom