• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| February 2017 All You Need is Love (and Rockets)

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Old Man Logan or Weapon X? Need some pre-Logan reading material that isn't Origin, DoFP, or Miller/Claremont's Wolverine.
Weapon X.
Old Man Logan is only worth it for the dystopian superhero setting. And here its really worth it, I love the scenario so much.
The story is a laughable edgelord and dips in disgusting areas.

MG310

I'm dead. Don't revive me.

Literally the best bombshell statue ever

DCBS ARE LIKE... YOU ONLY HAVE ONE ORDER LEFT HUH... FUCK YOU.

*screams*

Is that Red Black & White Harley Artgerm? Kinda disappointed the Darwyn one is in the Black & White line and not the Harley one.

Curious about the size of the bomb riding Harley as well. I figured if they did it it would be around the same size as a Black & White statue.

this is where I say that Surgeon X, which Berger edits, is really not something I enjoy and it's bumming me the fuck out

I thought the first issue was really swell. But then #2 came out and my enjoyment of the book plummeted to zero. The book was not what the first issue made me believe it was.

*screams*

Is that Red Black & White Harley Artgerm? Kinda disappointed the Darwyn one is in the Black & White line and not the Harley one.

The RWB Harley is by Lau, same as the Cover Girls Death statue.

Curious about the size of the bomb riding Harley as well. I figured if they did it it would be around the same size as a Black & White statue.

The Harley Bombshell is full size. It's listed as a Deluxe Bombshell statue, so I expect it's around 12"+

Messi

*screams*

The first one is by Conner BTW not Cooke.

MG310

Thought the B&W was Cooke in the small shot but can definitely see it's Conner up close.

Expecting 150 at best on Deluxe Harley then.

Also this Mera/Aquaman statue is great except for the scale free Mera costume.
DC_Designer_Series_Aquaman_Mera_Gleason_v01_r01.jpg

Messi

Thought the B&W was Cooke in the small shot but can definitely see it's Conner up close.

Expecting 150 at best on Deluxe Harley then.

Also this Mera/Aquaman statue is great except for the scale free Mera costume.

Yeah this cover

Could be. But it may be a little more than that. Standard Bombshells are $120 and this looks like it stands half again as high as the regular ones.

I'd say 150 like the movie statues.

Maybe 180 cause of the base

MG310

Everything is guaranteed to be cheaper than the Mondo statue at least.

Damnit I really want that Mondo statue.

MG310

I bought it :)

Nope. Not in the video I watched.

I still might.

Need to find a new setup for the statues too. Moved the Black & White/Art of War sized statues over to their own area so now it's all Bombshells on the top of the bookcase and I bought a platform for the back row. Up to 15 of them now.

1.Harley
2.Holiday Harley
3.Harley/Joker
4.Ivy
5.Canary
6.Zatanna
7.Batgirl
8.Lois
9.Hawkgirl
10.Batwoman
11.Supergirl
12.Stargirl
13.Catwoman
14.Killer Frost
15.Mera

Still waiting on a decent price drop on Cheetah and Power Girl

VanWinkle

Sooo bummed. :( Bought all the Manhunter by Andreyko trades, and they all have newsprint paper stock. :( The first two volumes pages are super yellowed already.

Messi

I still might.

Need to find a new setup for the statues too. Moved the Black & White/Art of War sized statues over to their own area so now it's all Bombshells on the top of the bookcase and I bought a platform for the back row. Up to 15 of them now.

1.Harley
2.Holiday Harley
3.Harley/Joker
4.Ivy
5.Canary
6.Zatanna
7.Batgirl
8.Lois
9.Hawkgirl
10.Batwoman
11.Supergirl
12.Stargirl
13.Catwoman
14.Killer Frost
15.Mera

Still waiting on a decent price drop on Cheetah and Power Girl

I missed Vampire Batgirl on DCBS and I hate myself. Same goes for Canary and Stargirl.

The Y deluxe HCs really nice. Would love to upgrade my Sweet Tooth and Scalpel paperbacks down the line to get rid of the last of my vertigo trash paper trades. At least they're a better level than some of the Fables trades I use to own, they literally disintegrated at the spines.

MG310

I forgot Wonder Woman! 16

I unloaded my Y: The Last Man trades last year...earlier volumes were starting to yellow and smudge pretty badly. Didn't get around to buying better versions yet.

VanWinkle

The March Trilogy box set is gorgeous!

This looks awesome. Is this series or whatever it is mature-rated? If it's not got a bunch of "mature" content in it (gore/profanity/sex) I will definitely look into it! I assume it probably does, though, since it's likely pretty gritty given the subject.

This looks awesome. Is this series or whatever it is mature-rated? If it's not got a bunch of "mature" content in it (gore/profanity/sex) I will definitely look into it! I assume it probably does, though, since it's likely pretty gritty given the subject.

It's a telling of the US Civil Rights Movement by John Lewis. So definitely violence and a lot of ethnic slurs. It is a tough read at times.

Owzers

Whatever statue I buy will have problems that bug me, Harley's hair on my holiday statue is a daily reminder, might skip all those.

The Arrival was realllllllllly good though. Wow. Not as good as jack reacher 2 but close.

Top Bottom