• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Bronx-Man

Banned
fuck you fuck you fuck you and fuck you.
lets get a vote out there for now.
Vote: Kyanrute
Kyan, if you fuck about like you were fucking about last game i will tunnel you until the end of the game. please understand.

That said, since town is so universally shit, perhaps it would be helpful for everyone to describe some behavior that is actually antitown.
I like this guy.

Kawl_USC

ATTENTION RESIDENTS: WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MAGIC SHOW BY RODNEY THE MAGNIFICENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO RODNEY CONTRACTING AVIAN FLU. PLEASE PRAY FOR RODNEY, WHO HAS JUST TURNED SIX

So assuming ouro isn't abusing his position as game runner (lol yea shit assumption there) this would appear to be a day command less than an hour into the game....

Glad to know we won't have to worry about people being shy about using any PRs....

Ourobolus

Banned
ATTENTION RESIDENTS: DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WITH THE NRA, SHUFFLEBOARD HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO THE THIRD FLOOR WOMEN'S RESTROOM

Faddy

Banned
I try and stay away from you crazy kids and your shipping wars/zombie fetish/crossover fascination. *I am a pure fan.

Demotivational-Poster-archie-comics.jpeg

Archie is all about shipping. Are you Archie/Betty or Archie/Veronica?

Swamped

Banned
im cop and i checked squid last night

he was purple

NO I'M THE COP and I checked Squishy and he was a nice shade of blue. I think he might be dead, but it's hard to tell since he's usually so quiet.

ATTENTION RESIDENTS: DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WITH THE NRA, SHUFFLEBOARD HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO THE THIRD FLOOR WOMEN'S RESTROOM

What is with all these day commands. Wonder if the two actually did anything.

Bronx-Man

Banned
You people aren't the cop. I'm the cop!

More speficically, I am

12783263_1509532239356191_715408003_n.jpg

Big Boss Man, The Town Cop!

Wait, I'm not??? GODDAMNIT NIN, YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS WWE 2!

acohrs

I'm still a 50ppp white there casual.

Also mate, what a bloody result for Scotland at the weekend! :D

It was amazing. Russell was in the zone for his kicks and Hogg was magic in setting up both scores. 9 hours in the pub was heavy going.

Shook my hangover laughing at England on Sunday.

I'm glad you were in the proper place to celebrate, must have been a great evening!

I actually have hope that we will win against England.
Knowing Scotland, that means we'll lose by 30 points.

It's cute that you think that you have a chance

Man, it feels great being town again.
something like
image.php

?

VOTE: WhereAreMahDragonz

Are you a good dragon, or a bad dragon?

well she will have to find them first wont she?
then wee will have to find her,

not to mention the importance in finding ourselves, and our place in the universe.

also finding scum.

hey look, i found a penny!
wierd that there would be a penny in NZ.

Sorian

Banned
Amidst all of the shit posting, I'm still curious why Verelios confused me with someone else on the last page.

VOTE: Verelios

#nofunallowed

Kawl_USC

What's wrong with these Veronica lovers. I guess you guys think Betty is too good for Archie, which I agree with.
Actually I think Val takes the crown now that she's getting more screen time. Veronica is a close second though. Betty trails behind.

Verelios

Amidst all of the shit posting, I'm still curious why Verelios confused me with someone else on the last page.

VOTE: Verelios

#nofunallowed
side-eyeface.gif

I didn't confuse you with anyone, it was a joke from from when pre-typed post was mentioned and as you voted for WAMD, you and WAMD would be hobnobbing with each other prior to the game.

Bronx-Man

Banned
side-eyeface.gif

I didn't confuse you with anyone, it was a joke from from when pre-typed post was mentioned and as you voted for WAMD, you and WAMD would be hobnobbing with each other prior to the game.
What a surprise, Sorian is taking shitposts and trying to turn them into serious reads on D1.

Top Bottom