• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comey agrees to testify in OPEN session before Senate intel committee

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So a lot of "That's classified/no comment I'm afraid" answers?

Watched a handful of senate hearings live and they all seem to follow that theme.

This. I know things have EXPLODED this past week, but we need to keep a cool head here.

We can't assume that Comey's going to suddenly drop a bombshell that will be the finishing blow. We watch it, see what happens, and predict what happens next based on the facts.

As much as I'm sure most of you would like to believe otherwise, this isn't E3. No matter what happens, if you go in expecting megatons, you'll most likely be disappointed.

Control yourselves, and we'll see what happens.
We don't know the date yet outside of 'after the 29th' so it literally could be e3! Just imagine GAF on that day :)

Shaanyboi

Banned
Mr.Shrugglesツ;237467241 said:
They are complicit, and they will fall right along trump.

I don't believe that. Even if they kick him out, Republicans who've become fed up with Trump will just blame him as the sole point of failure in the GOP, and will champion the next repugnant asshole who runs on the same platforms.

You know we are out of the worst timeline and have jumped into the best one if Comey says "I have the pee tape!"

I just hope he is able to say something.

Top Bottom