• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Episode 4 - Official Trailer

cHinzo

They are releasing the episodes at a great pace lately. Looking forward to it. This season is pretty good and I like most of the new characters unlike the bunch of dumbasses in season 2.

I don't know how many of you have gotten a chance to play this yet, but this might be one of Telltale's strongest episodes of any of their games in a while.

Genuinely didn't see a lot of what happened at the end coming, and the anxiety I'm feeling over all the things currently being juggled is immense.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
The quality of the writing has gone down.

i hate gabe. Screw TT for trying to force an independent strong girl like Clem to be with some snotnose brat who doesn't know anything about what she's been through and can't tie his own shoelaces

WizdogC

Neo Member
Any thoughts on when episode 5 is going to come out? I've been holding off like I do with most TellTale titles and waiting to just binge all 5 when they come out. Don't have patience to wait. Used to do it, not anymore. lol

Any thoughts on when episode 5 is going to come out? I've been holding off like I do with most TellTale titles and waiting to just binge all 5 when they come out. Don't have patience to wait. Used to do it, not anymore. lol

Next month seems to be when it'll release. Telltale is wanting to have it ready next month and it's already on the steamdb.

Razmos

Literally fuck this episode. Constant characters cutting away from tense situations for speeches and stupid questions, characters making utterly stupid decisions and being stupid and annoying as fuck (I'm looking at you
Gabe and Tripp
, jesus)

And then I got left with the easy choice of who to save towards the end of the episode,
Ava or Tripp

Ava is a far better character,
Who was very very kind to clementine, a loyal follower, strong and skilled. Meanwhile Tripp is a lovesick puppy who is basically Kenny 2.0 who sees everything the main character does as wrong just to be annoying. It's obvious that he was going to follow Eleanor no matter what she did, so when she betrayed you it's obvious that Tripp would do the same.

So I chose to save Ava which the game decides to suddenly throw in a twist that Ava will be killed instead. Leaving me with Tripp who now hates me even more, Eleanor who already betrayed me and has reason to hate me even more, and a dead Ava.

So now I want to redo my save because that choice was fucking bullshit. But that will leave David AND Clementine hating you for choosing Tripp over Ava. Not to mention Ava herself who could probably kill you with a stern look
Just an absolutely stupid and infuriating choice that has done nothing but piss me off.

At least in this episode we saw sick Javier abs and i got to tell
Kate
to go hump a post or something instead.

Really not impressed.

Top Bottom