• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Fat4all

Banned
It's okay, I already expected death when I rolled Jerry =(

tumblr_nup0a1P08a1qdzubno1_1280.gif

Penguin

Well, ya did dismiss everything that I said as the ramblings of a crazy new guy and/or scum so it's nice to feel validated, even through utter defeat and letting Penguin push my death the moment he realized I was actually onto him and his scheme.

I was actually surprised that Fat or I didn't get more play

Like we thought Fat was done day 1 then day 2... then folks pretty much dropped it.

And almost certain everyone thought I was scum at one point, but aside from Bronx/Ouro on Day 2... no real threats to being voted out.

out of curiosity, was Mr. Poopybutthole set to protect Beth, or was that RNG? or RNG'd between scumteam?

He was always set to protect Beth. It's a reference to Beth shooting him in the end of the episode, and was also a bit of a setup as I thought most players would assume he was set to protect Rick (if his flip had ever come up).

it seems we did have a few outs, Dusk not using his command is ???, like come on dude. Wizard hitting a vig shot, Zeusy healing or scum bumping into my last commuter shot on night 5.
Funny thing is I was on Panda for my vig shot night 5 and switched to Vere after second guessing myself. Would have been fun to see the scum reaction if two of them went down on their intended winning day :p

Fat4all

Banned
Funny thing is I was on Panda for my vig shot night 5 and switched to Vere after second guessing myself. Would have been fun to see the scum reaction if two of them went down on their intended winning day :p

and if ‘what-ifs’ were nickels I’d have half a dime.

Top Bottom