• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Fat4all

Banned
390ecc7c4c0a993e0e556584d075d724085a7792_hq.gif

Faddy

Banned
No

fucks

given

Thought Faddy was scum too but glad I got GP and Fat figured out early

gg

gg

Wait I wasn't scum? It damn well looked like I was playing it.

Awful read on Fat threw me off. Why did it take so long to get the game finished?

zeemumu

HAH! I was right about the scum count that you all dismissed as crazy flavor predictions and killed me over.

And I was right about Penguin being sketchy.

Sorian

Banned
Wait I wasn't scum? It damn well looked like I was playing it.

Awful read on Fat threw me off. Why did it take so long to get the game finished?

The issue of me being neutral instead of scum meant they never got majority until just now and on a tied day, Dusk actually wins.

Faddy

Banned
GG Scum team.

GG Sorian. That was a bold move to claim an investigative role and perhaps lucky we didn't have someone to counter claim. But yeah that screwed us big time and really changed the flow of the game. Got me good.

Sorian

Banned
Let me have this moral victory, Splinter. I need it.

Tbf, 5 scum did sound like a lot knowing my own role. I didn't realize they would effectively have two lost partners even if I was kind of a weird one way lovers pair with Worm.

Worm also being the biggest detractor to my claim also had me shaking my head lol.

Faddy

Banned
<3

-----

Kawl and Faddy both did weird things that made me feel like they were trying to hint to me on the final days. Was absolutely floored that Kawl flipped town.

I was mainly trying to create a bit of confusion and bait scum into outing themselves because I didn't see a way to win but they sat tight as I blustered into a Kawl mislynch.

it seems we did have a few outs, Dusk not using his command is ???, like come on dude. Wizard hitting a vig shot, Zeusy healing or scum bumping into my last commuter shot on night 5.

Sorian

Banned
I was mainly trying to create a bit of confusion and bait scum into outing themselves because I didn't see a way to win but they sat tight as I blustered into a Kawl mislynch.

it seems we did have a few outs, Dusk not using his command is ???, like come on dude. Wizard hitting a vig shot, Zeusy healing or scum bumping into my last commuter shot on night 5.

Until said differently, I'll take credit for Dusk not using his power? I was trying to bait any weird day powers like his when I started going mad but I think it may have gone the opposite way and he was waiting to drop it for when/if I did actually convince scum to vote with me? It was never needed though since the frontnrunner was always town.

zeemumu

Hoorrraaaayyyyy \o/

Well, ya did dismiss everything that I said as the ramblings of a crazy new guy and/or scum so it's nice to feel validated, even through utter defeat and letting Penguin push my death the moment he realized I was actually onto him and his scheme.

Faddy

Banned
Until said differently, I'll take credit for Dusk not using his power? I was trying to bait any weird day powers like his when I started going mad but I think it may have gone the opposite way and he was waiting to drop it for when/if I did actually convince scum to vote with me? It was never needed though since the frontnrunner was always town.

Still he should have used it at some point...

I hope my last PM was posted in the spec thread so everyone got a good laugh

Goddammit, you can't trust Sorian to make a right call. Yesterday wrong on acohrs, today wrong on Nomadic. I have regrets just letting him essentially run the show.

I guess I need to use my last shot just in case I can save this complete shitshow.

I'm Walkin Here!

Then I brought a turbo onto Kawl.

Good game everyone!

My biggest takeaways are that Ouro is too good, and we were completely surprised that Sorian wasn't Jerry.

Sorian gambled a ton on his claim and it single-handedly turned the game into a fairly safe win for scum.

Sorian

Banned
I think you're giving me a little too much credit. My claim wasn't actually that much of a gamble. If I had died, it would have had very little effect on the numbers game, would have thrown the game into a WIFOM mess and outed a cop if there was one.

Congratulations players and mod for completing Rick and Morty mafia!

Well played scummies \o/

Gg town

Sorayan mvp for game

Ouro and splinter town champs for me

Abburo, great flava and interesting set up! You did well!!!

Boards are open. Woooo!

Penguin

I had fun as scum

It's a lot easier when you know who to kill

Also surprised few dug into certain lynches

Usually when pegged too many of us correctly

Fun first game for me, got played pretty well so credit where credit is due I would say Sorian and Fat probably threw me the most. GG to all involved though, there were certainly a lot of fun scenarios to think about!

Dr. Worm

Banned
I do apologise for not showing up as much as I should've; I ended up busier irl than I had anticipated, and I ended up trying to make up for it by logging on way too late at night to be able to have a good back and forth

Also I am super dumb for killing Vere, considering I called Poopybutthole as traitor and Swamped as Jerry D1

Sorry Vere

I was definitely watching day end looking for a chance to snipe worm, but I just didn't have the votes.

Maybe if I'd revealed earlier I could have convinced someone to vote with me.

To be honest I thought we'd get another day and that there were only 3 scum left.

Also, I've never been NK by scum before; it was an honour.

Verelios

I do apologise for not showing up as much as I should've; I ended up busier irl than I had anticipated, and I ended up trying to make up for it by logging on way too late at night to be able to have a good back and forth

Also I am super dumb for killing Vere, considering I called Poopybutthole as traitor and Swamped as Jerry D1

Sorry Vere
It's okay, I already expected death when I rolled Jerry =(

Swamped

Banned
Excellent game guys, and well done scum team! Sorry I had to sub out. I was very excited about my role though, and Vere was an amazing replacement. So thanks for replacing me!

And thanks to AB for an awesome game.

Ouro was town MVP! He was bang on the money most of the time lol

Top Bottom