• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

After tonight's NXT taping, they sold tickets for the Mae Young Classic Women's Tournament in July.

I can't believe they think people will pay $200 per show to get a front row seat that includes an autographed chair.

Also, the tournament will be setup with the typical NXT set instead of the one they used for the CWC that had additional seating.

Fantomex

I don't understand what happened. Why are Blue and OwensisNow going at it in this pic?

DArhpTtWAAESv83

Rimfya

Banned
Gianforte shooting his way to the belt Jinder style.

Like. He's Jinder-stiffing-Balor.gif followed by Jinder-with-title.gif

Adree

excelsiorlef why did they ruin Filthy Four Daily? It's terrible now and they don't even review Total Divas anymore.

Menome

I'm glad Menome is still alive after his spicy jouney.

I had to take the day off work yesterday as it started again in the morning. Thankfully less severe, but there was no way I could sit comfortably in an office environment for hours.

Plus, noxious emissions.

Foffy

Banned

But no more K-1 match settings. It's confirmed this matchtype is not planned for the new game, unless fans really want it back. The reason for its removal was because this style of match has "fallen out of favor" which I presume means that K-1/boxing today is too niche to represent.

That explains why they changed Gruesome Fighting to Mixed Martial Arts in the options for matches. They did in fact get rid of one MMA matchtype. :(

Can't recreate PRIDE stuff properly now, I guess. RIP ;_;7

Hasney

Fire Pro reminds me so much of WWF WrestleFest (which I just learned is on iOS)

1056788200.jpg

For the love of all that is holy, if you have fond memories of the arcade game, do not play that iOS version. Good god. I would have begged for Yuke's to make it.

But Fire Pro is verrrrrryyyyy different playing if you've never played that. Also, there was a Fire Pro arcade game!

For the love of all that is holy, if you have fond memories of the arcade game, do not play that iOS version. Good god. I would have begged for Yuke's to make it.

But Fire Pro is verrrrrryyyyy different playing if you've never played that. Also, there was a Fire Pro arcade game!

Good thing I couldn't find the game on the app store. I wasn't implying how it plays, just the looks of it. That super 90s arcade look.

Hasney

Good thing I couldn't find the game on the app store. I wasn't implying how it plays, just the looks of it. That super 90s arcade look.

It was so bad. It was listed on Steam for ages too but never actually released, probably thought it wouldn't have sold since it was shit. The concept of having some of that old roster and then putting in new guys with CM Punk was so good too. Fucking THQ.

EDIT: This Anatomy of a Match with HBK and Foley is fantastic.

Shawn: "Mick said because of the mask I could just wail on him and he wouldn't feel it"
Foley: "Yeah, I was wrong about that"

Jamie OD

After tonight's NXT taping, they sold tickets for the Mae Young Classic Women's Tournament in July.

I can't believe they think people will pay $200 per show to get a front row seat that includes an autographed chair.

Also, the tournament will be setup with the typical NXT set instead of the one they used for the CWC that had additional seating.

I'm curious to see how this will fare. If I remember right the CWC did good ticket sales because of scalpers but the attendance numbers on the shows themselves weren't great.

New Fire Pro seems to have a tutorial mode for new players. Glad that's in.

Game is shaping up to be fantastic.

Will buy on PS4, PC and
that Switch release they better fucking announce jabronis!

My GBA had Fire Pro at launch and my 3DS had Super Street Fighter IV.

Now all I get is an expensive port of Street Fighter 2.

Top Bottom