• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best tag on GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

straight

GAYGAYGAYAGAY

Xq9x1.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Either Wario64 or OuterWorldVoice... always make me laugh.

ampere

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh man, they greyed his name out now too?

For a while when the names went grey when banned his tag was less effective.

Yeah, its great and it always gets me too.
I'm still waiting for the day I post something so utterly witty and/or embarrassing that I'm graced with the mark of distinction

Christine

RevenantKioku's is nice and weird. Anihawk's is a comforting bulwark of stability because it's still the same from when I joined up. Segata's "tentacle willing" was probably the strangest and most horrifying of all the hyperlinked tags.

2th

Banned
Yeah, its great and it always gets me too.
I'm still waiting for the day I post something so utterly witty and/or embarrassing that I'm graced with the mark of distinction

and then you will be tag quoted for the dumbest shit ever and no one will take some of your posts seriously.

Soma

"will fuck homely black hookers in the name of progress and tolerance"

"it's 4th of July in my asshole"

"PLATYPOTAMUS is evolving! PLATYPOTAMUS evolved into PLATYPOTAMOTATIMUS!"

"Finally I have 40 cakes. But it cost me 40 friends."

I've always liked these even without knowing the full context of them.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I see this is a stealth tag brag thread of sorts.

Always liked Wario's just because people actually thought he was banned (lol). Drinky Crow's tag is just mean.

Pollux

Clearly "Member" is the best tag to have. Means that I haven't really done anything stupid and deserving of a tag

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Clearly "Member" is the best tag to have. Means that I haven't really done anything stupid and deserving of a tag

If being a seductive and sensual motherfucker is wrong, I don't want to be right

Grinchy

Banned
ShockingAlberto
Too Reasonable for this Forum

which has now turned into at one point became

ShockingAlberto
Banned

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
My first one was fucking awesome:

"I want an African witch doctor to put a spell on my balls to make them explode into a fireworks show"

It was all because Microsoft put the shittiest dpad in existence into their otherwise perfect controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom