• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak, All Info In OP)

potam

Banned
Looks like the issue is still up on the Play store. Tempted to buy it, but I'd have to read it on my phone

Oh...apparently you can read it on the PC too.

kadotsu

Banned
It looks multiplayer focused and the art isn't my cup of tea so I'm not interested. I'm, however, excited to see how Respawn will design their MP meta game. If anyone can shake up the tired CoD paradigm it's them.

~~Hasan~~

Wow what a fuck up. I bet MS was banking on this as a huge exclusive annoucment at their e3 show. Oh well one down

Also. Did the ninjas attack the OP. no news from him lol

Huh. EA actually did it. Surprising, considering how close they worked with SCE this gen. Sony can't be happy with them about it.

Oh well. Wouldn't be getting this one even if it was released on a platform I care about, so it changes nothing.

Orayn

ggVTFUD.jpg

Game sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of it all being about an asymmetrical David vs. Goliath struggle, and we all dig giant robots.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't want a multiplayer only game... :(

Lol at there being non-human players though for scrubs like me to shoot at

Going to put my tinfoil hat on for a moment...

MS/EA intends to take a chunk out of future GameStop revenue and has already caused a huge loss in GameStop value (market cap).
->
GameStop mouthpiece leaks big MS/EA reveal "accidentally."

:p

Top Bottom