• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

bR2WbAV.gif

txIPv7P.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Does EVERY FUCKING PLAY NEED BACKGROUND MUSIC

Holy Shit, that organ player thinking he's gonna win a Grammy or some shit

GraveRobberX

OMFG, Curry is trolling! LOL
Holy Shit, mic'd up with sounds of the game need to be on the whole time bench wise

GraveRobberX

The way the scoring is going are we gonna have a 200 point game score by one in r hell both teams?

He may respect him as a player but I don't think he likes him on court. I shouldn't have said hate. I am not quite sure Giannis is even capable of hate.

I remember seeing him play the Rockets last year and there was a moment where he was clearly angry and venting in Greek next to Harden.

It was the funniest thing ever. Harden was like WTF is going on.

The only player Giannis hates is Mike Dunleavy

Giannis got so fucking pissed at Dunleavy's dirty play throughout that series. Decked him hard

The only player Giannis hates is Mike Dunleavy

Giannis got so fucking pissed at Dunleavy's dirty play throughout that series. Decked him hard

Well that goes without saying.

"Fuck Mike Dunleavy" is the unofficial motto of the Bucks.

I was reading lots of Greek articles on Giannis and the thing that stuck out is that as good of a kid he is even at an early age you didn't want to see him when things didn't go his way competitively even when playing a streetball game.

Top Bottom