• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

EoHjMsa.gif

"Sacramento's been fully engaged in trade talks centered on DeMarcus Cousins with multiple teams on Sunday, league sources tell @TheVertical." - Woj

Cousins for Young.

Honestly, if I'm Boston, I think Boogie and AD are the two main players that I would actually trade the Brooklyn pick + other stuff for. Both are locked in for a good while, are amazing young players, etc. Better fits than even Paul George or Jimmy Butler

Considering all the scoring this game has been sort of boring. I know you don't expect any D at the all star game but this has been pathetic even by ASG standards. Might as well just be a lay up line.

Yup, Pelicans have apparently been seriously aggressive for both Paul George and Boogie. Something like Buddy Hield + multiple picks

Hield and multiple picks (which will probably be mid-late 1sts because Boogie/George and AD=playoffs) is terrible. I know Vlade is stupid as fuck but I can't for a moment believe Larry Legend would take that garbage platter for Paul George.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Considering all the scoring this game has been sort of boring. I know you don't expect any D at the all star game but this has been pathetic even by ASG standards. Might as well just be a lay up line.

Agreed. They need to drop it or force it to be competitive somehow but I can;t see what carrot they could dangle the players/owners.

Where is Giannis????

Honestly, the East would be trying right now with him on the floor, he actually cared. Lebron did too, but Lebron won't play anymore minutes

Only thing this has shown is better people need to be in the dunk contest

This game doesn't need to exist and that broken record is a joke

Do you know what I noticed a lot of people hate? When the ball from one court goes onto another while that court is playing a game. Which sucks because my bricks tend to go all over the place.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was the old guard that atleast tried to actually play basketball in the 4th. All those guys are retired and these kids are just trying to pal around.

This game could have really used Westbrook/Lebron in for the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom