• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Went to a tournament tonight at a local comic shop after thr 9pmest gamestop launch. Wasn't a huge turn out but a few people did come. I went 4-1 as Joker. I only lost to a spamming deadshot. It was a leg to tactic that I couldn't beat but it was early on in thr double elimination tournament. I won the tournament with Dr fate as me and the last dude agreed to both due random for the finals.

I was an idiot and did not pre order. Did I loose my chance at Darkseid?
If you buy a launch day copy at a GameStop, you might get lucky. That being said, codes were on the receipt this time around so that may mean it really was pre-order only in stores.

Alternatively, you can buy him. $5 seems to be the going rate on PSN and XBL - it's up to you whether that's worth it or not.
The "Demon" and "God" shaders are sick.
The Alternate Demon is insane on Batman. Well worth the price tag for these.

If you buy a launch day copy at a GameStop, you might get lucky. That being said, codes were on the receipt this time around so that may mean it really was pre-order only in stores.

Alternatively, you can buy him. $5 seems to be the going rate on PSN and XBL - it's up to you whether that's worth it or not.

I'm pretty sure it'll be $4.99, that's how much Goro was and he was the preorder bonus for MK.

B00TE

yes a couple characters have abilities that switch out weapons. not all

That much I figured, in the roster thread there were a few folks who wanted to see Robin get some of Nightwing's stuff from the first game. This is so awesome to see!

Grabbed a screencap of the loadout:
Lb0ebMh.jpg

That much I figured, in the roster thread there were a few folks who wanted to see Robin get some of Nightwing's stuff from the first game. This is so awesome to see!

Grabbed a screencap of the loadout:

Awww man, that's nice! I wonder if the characters will have similar options.

DrBo42

Thanks for guild invite.

Anyone online on ps4 in guild that wants to try this boss thing? Apparently I can invite 2 of you.

ajanke

Thanks for guild invite.

Anyone online on ps4 in guild that wants to try this boss thing? Apparently I can invite 2 of you.
Was just on but going to bed. Will be on tomorrow afternoon and I'll be down. Not sure if I'm in guild yet I sent an invite though about 30 minutes ago

B00TE

Weird, still not seeing anything. :/

Go on without me I guess, don't wanna take up too much of y'alls time.

ajanke

Weird, still not seeing anything. :/

Go on without me I guess, don't wanna take up too much of y'alls time.
If you go to the guild it lets you send a request to join. Then gives a timer of 24 hours and allows you to put a message in the request. That's what I did and I just put my gaf name in the message. I assume pocket just has to approve the application.

B00TE

We can't launch it without you it seems. One of you guys try.
Okay, I sent invites.

If you go to the guild it lets you send a request to join. Then gives a timer of 24 hours and allows you to put a message in the request. That's what I did and I just put my gaf name in the message. I assume pocket just has to approve the application.

I'm in the guild, we're just trying to check out guild group battles lol

Top Bottom