• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatoful Boyfriend: Pigeon Dating Game with Amazing BAD END

0vGiZ.jpg

Official English patch due in January according to the blog.

I guess there's a vocal CD already out? animate's online shop is down for maintenance.

DNF

Meanwhile, in the OFF-TOPIC:

"Record numbers of young Japanese do not have boyfriends or girlfriends, and many do not want one"

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well, that about wraps it up for Skyrim. You had a good run, Bethesda. Maybe you should have put some pigeon dating into the game, huh?

Jintor

Probably bandwidth overload, I've been seeing this on Twitter and Tumblr for a while and it probably just hit GAF and Something Awful and maybe Reddit.

I finished watching a let's play of this, It was surprisingly.... short?

seriously it did't even last 30 minutes.

I loved it though,
quitting school and starting a quest searching for the "true pudding"
was the best ending i have ever seen in a while.

... was that considered a good or a bad ending though? I honestly couldn't tell, lol.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Pigeons? Why? Is there some law in Japan that doesn't allow girls to hit on underage men like there is for men to hit on underage women in visual novels?

TheSeks

Because why the fuck not?

I dunno. It just sounds funky. Is there girl visual novels in Japan? Because we hear about male visual novels often in the "what the fuck, Japan" sense. But never anything like this that's meant for females.

notworksafe

I dunno. It just sounds funky. Is there girl visual novels in Japan? Because we hear about male visual novels often in the "what the fuck, Japan" sense. But never anything like this that's meant for females.

Yeah there's plenty of "girl" visual novels as well. I guess they are called "Otome". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otome_game Someone that actually knows something about this subject might be able to elaborate.

EDIT: In fact, Aksys is bringing a "girl" visual novel over here for PSP. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449214

TheSeks

Nageki is so Tsudere (If I remember the term right). Even if he's a year younger this "mourning dove" shall be mine!

Damn it, it locked up/froze when that rich bird and his dad(?) were about to talk. :/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Nageki is so Tsudere (If I remember the term right). Even if he's a year younger this "mourning dove" shall be mine!

Damn it, it locked up/froze when that rich bird and his dad(?) were about to talk. :/
I love how you went from "WTF why" to playing the damn thing in a few posts. :lol

Top Bottom