• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite: Alt Costume got shown (Cowboy Ghost Rider, Donte, etc)

Opa-Pa

Man, some of these look... Off. Is Thor okay? What happened to Captain America? I had the slight hope they'd fix the game's look overtime, but I dunno.

At least Donte feels right at home in such an ugly ass game. Should have been the default look for him.

shaowebb

Are these included in the season pass?

NOPE. There’s a separate season pass for that.

Wait...what? I missed that part while skimming the images at work today. Fuck this then. 60 for an unfinished game, 30 for the cast they cut from it that weren't recycled and another 30 to correct a handful of the bad models?Thats $120 to just try to start bandaging this.

What good was a season pass if theres $30 worth of content this season coming out that is not included?

I went from happy with these being there to pissed that they want to charge me AGAIN for something that shouldn't have ever been an issue...ie needing replacement models to replace half assed models that were rushed.

JazzmanZ

Wait...what? I missed that part while skimming the images at work today. Fuck this then. 60 for an unfinished game, 30 for the cast they cut from it that weren't recycled and another 30 to correct a handful of the bad models?Thats $120 to just try to start bandaging this.

What good was a season pass if theres $30 worth of content this season coming out that is not included?

I went from happy with these being there to pissed that they want to charge me AGAIN for something that shouldn't have ever been an issue...ie needing replacement models to replace half assed models that were rushed.

It's not a Season pass it's a character pass

It's the same way Forza sells an expansion pass and a car pass separately.

And that's garbage too
When you compare the prices for the DLC characters and the costumes, $30 for both is too much of a steal. They would have to increase the pass to around, $60?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I now realize that the reason they haven't shown off high-res renders is because the last time they sent out high-res renders this happened:

yWxbMNL.jpg

They're learning!

just the wrong things...

.la1n

Fool me once shaowebb. For what it's worth I fell for it again too. Fortunately the gameplay itself has soothed the wounds.

Top Bottom