• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite: Alt Costume got shown (Cowboy Ghost Rider, Donte, etc)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
If you want to battle in style, a total of 18 Premium Costumes will be available starting on October 17, along with Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter. These costumes can be purchased individually, as part of a pack of six, or all 18 at once. Take a look at the new additions you can make to your wardrobe below.

If there’s a specific costume that meets your eye, you can purchase it individually for $3.99. Otherwise, there are three different packs that include six Premium Costumes available for $11.99 per pack.

"If you have decided you want all 18 of these glorious costumes, you can purchase the Premium Costume Pass for $29.99! This pass will also contain the Premium Costumes for the remaining characters, which will be available later this year."

Source

IxWBCQ4.jpg

1HraKTg.jpg

K28mCcf.jpg

OMgGdlM.jpg

1ZmXqtZ.jpg

HnIIQMs.jpg

ycFHLXw.jpg

uMQkWGT.jpg

vncVqYN.jpg

vzncEsh.jpg

AgAxvN3.jpg

3VwS4xE.jpg

xxIq5zI.jpg

8MXAjpv.jpg

1BAkYEs.jpg

iNRZBZv.jpg

8bfLtFa.jpg

43kE8fd.jpg

Eidan

Where’s the DmC Dante costume?

EDIT: There we go. Looks good. I’m glad Capcom hasn’t forgotten the Superior Son of Sparda.

Knee-jerk thoughts

Dante:Good
Carol:Good
Arthur Good
Rider: Good
Hawkeye: Good
Hulk: Great
Chun Li: Good
Dorm: ok
Cap: Crap
Spencer: ew
Strange:Good
Firebrand: ok
Chris: Better tbh
Nemi: meh
Edit:
Morrigan: Also good
Thor: meh

DrArchon

Oh, Spencer. It's so tragic what they did to you. They fucked up your face and won't even bring back the classic Spencer outfit first.

kewlmyc

Haha, Donte is going to trigger a lot of people.

I like Dante more, but DmC isn't a bad game, especially the Definitive Edition.

Wait!!!! Captain Marvel got her amazing old costume back?!?!?!?!

Buying Infinite then...
Thirst is a powerful thing.

Of course. God forbid Capcom tries to generate any goodwill for this game. Gotta milk the fanbase as much as they can.
While I agree "Fuck capcom lol those cucks haha" the description of the 2017 character pass (It's even in the damn name) clearly tells you what you're getting.

Crocodile

Where us Hot Ryu's beard?
Captain America's alt looks ugly!
Also who the fuck wants a Donte costume - eww >_<

The rest look fine

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Best Dante, looks great.

Can't wait for DmC2.

Neoxon

They even got the Devil Trigger right for DmC Dante.

Also, the fact that they call Captain Marvel's Ms. Marvel outfit "Warbird" rather than Ms. Marvel is.....interesting. Is Kamala coming as a playable character?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
A couple of these look good, like the Strange one and Captain Marvel, and maybe the Dorm one. I'm not a fan of purchasing costumes though.

And thinking about it, with the endless possibilities of costumes for each character, they could have just have characters added for free and simply have the game make money with costumes.

Jawmuncher

Most of these look good.
But Thor, Cap, and Nemesis look like shit.

I appreciate what they were trying for with Nemesis but he just looks goofy as fuck trying to dress up as Mr. X.

Weiss

Banned
I'm deeply offended that nobody but me recognizes Firebrand's costume as the Ultimate Gargoyle from Demon's Crest.

DrArchon

While I agree "Fuck capcom lol those cucks haha" the description of the 2017 character pass (It's even in the damn name) clearly tells you what you're getting.

Yeah, but it's a "season pass". Ergo, you should be getting all the content that comes out this "season". That's just common sense, and to have it be otherwise is just milking your fans.

Do they really expect people to shell out $120 for all of the year 1 content for this game? That's insane.

Neoxon

Of course. God forbid Capcom tries to generate any goodwill for this game. Gotta milk the fanbase as much as they can.
Yeah, but it's a "season pass". Ergo, you should be getting all the content that comes out this "season". That's just common sense, and to have it be otherwise is just milking your fans.

Do they really expect people to shell out $120 for all of the year 1 content for this game? That's insane.
The Character Pass is basically the same in structure as SFV (6 characters with an alternate costume for each). And like SFV, they make it pretty clear what you get in the description.

NotLiquid

Why did they think it was a good idea to give Spencer a Groeder outfit of all things when they could've just

done his Rearmed 2 outfit

I don't understand this company

No, they don't. If you really like a characters look and you use them a lot you're supposed to buy it. It's not aimed for obsessive people like me which sucks.

HardRojo

Dr. Strange's looks really good. A shame I might not come back to this game, bought it but I don't really feel like I have fun when I play it :/

If you complain about the character pass not including these, the you need to read about what it was supposed to contain. Extra costumes for base characters was never mentioned.

Top Bottom