• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
How many gay options are there

qDF9tLs.gif
Fire Emblem: Fates had a better male gay option... and there was only one and exclusive to one of the 2 paths.

So yeah.

qDF9tLs.gif

Mill0

Neo Member
I wish the rest of GAF could see this page for the meltdowns it would cause
jSAevuz.gif
ABBA remains faultfree, no nostalgia lenses, they are that good.
(what is PopGAF's take on the ultimate guilty pleasure A*Teens?)

That said, from time to time I listen to Shy Child. A great electro-disco duo with a strong ABBA sensibility. BAWP

jSAevuz.gif

Brhoom

Banned
The more I listen to slay to slay, the more I detest Nicki's verse.

Why, oh why did you need to rap another verse about being the best when no one else is competing with you?

Cynosure

Reminder:
Broken Spearit is the ugliest girl in pop

singer-britney-spears-attends-pregrammy-gala-and-salute-to-industry-picture-id634806356

presidentceo-of-the-recording-academy-and-grammy-foundation-neil-picture-id634817072

singer-britney-spears-attends-pregrammy-gala-and-salute-to-industry-picture-id634815924

most pathetic pop act of all time
35 year under a conservatorship
100% loser
Britney Jean and Glory, back-to-back failure
too ugly, untalented and irrelevant to ever be successful again

5pYuQTV.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
why is robyn's honey not out anywhere
why robyn
if she has finished it stick it out fgs, it sounds so good

The Flop

Banned
Reminder:

singer-britney-spears-attends-pregrammy-gala-and-salute-to-industry-picture-id634806356

presidentceo-of-the-recording-academy-and-grammy-foundation-neil-picture-id634817072

singer-britney-spears-attends-pregrammy-gala-and-salute-to-industry-picture-id634815924

100% loser

5pYuQTV.gif

I'd still hit it.

Reminder:

100% loser

5pYuQTV.gif

because i have zero sympathy for the ugly lobotomized loser?

HE2B4gf.gif

Broken Spearit didn't get her spirit broken of her own accord?
awww, so sad
cry.gif

6kzyic
Drag it!

Welcome back.

Marshal

Neo Member
Chained to the Rhythm was critically panned and Bon Appetit sounds like a juvenile flop, the critics will interpret it as Katy ditching the politics for success again but she will be panned and flop harder

Ahh can't wait, the way she always lose

DOWN

Banned
What the fuck is that nasty troll post about Britney? Guess some posters don't maintain dignity in dragging

MANUELF

Banned
Wait at these going off, I'm pretty young so I'm more familiar with her songs like Cinco Minutos and Me Rio De Ti
Oh sweet baby jesus you need to go in on her discography, I believe most of her back catalogue is on Spotify if not there is an album called "Lo Esencial de Gloria Trevi" that includes most of her pre 2002 music and is 3 cd long, is a must buy

Marshal

Neo Member
Oh sweet baby jesus you need to go in on her discography, I believe most of her back catalogue is on Spotify if not there is an album called "Lo Esencial de Gloria Trevi" that includes most of her pre 2002 music and is 3 cd long, is a must buy

Me Rio de Ti always slated me so I'll check out her greatest hits thanks

Decarabia

This time, while 2Brit is away on vacation, KA2ty is here with the results:

jsn5IvM.png

As expected, both Lorde and Charli XCX dominated the polls, while Ed Sheeran, despite having two songs nominated, didn't get a single vote. Sad! Meanwhile, Lana's Love continues to prove popular, and K.A.R.D.'s Don't Recall and Shakira's Las de La Intuición were the surprise hits of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom