• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

emag

WTT:
My Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) [alternatively, Bloodborne (PS4) or DanganRonpa 1 & 2 Reload (PS4) + cash]
Your Nier: Automata (PS4)

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment. I'm also located in North Jersey to those that would like to meet up.

BRAND NEW For Sale
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $18
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $30
Just Cause 3 for PS4 - $12
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $75

PSP LOT!!
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Like New $25
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Used (Gamestop case / no artwork or manual) $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus Good (Sticker Residue on case) $5
God of War: Ghosts of Sparta Good (Gamestop sticker on case) $8
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Greatest Hits) Like New $10
Kenka Banchu Badass Rumble Like New $30
Metal Gear Solid Peacwalker New $15
Persona 3 Portable Like New $35
Shadow of Destiny Like New $20
Syphon FIler: Dark Mirror Used (Gamestop case / no artwork or manual) $5
Syphon FIler: Logan's Shadow Good (Gamestop sticker on case / No Manual) $5
(Buy both Syphon FIlters - $8)

WTB Tekken Deluxe + Eliza PC key

Oublieux

WTS PS1 Games

• Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits)
  • Dino Crisis
  • Final Fantasy VII (Greatest Hits)
  • Final Fantasy VIII (Greatest Hits)
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy IX (Greatest Hits)
  • Gundam Battle Assault
  • Final Fantasy Tactics (Greatest Hits)
The conditions of the games are in variable condition since I was much younger when I first purchased them. I know some people dislike having no prices attached, but I am generally very flexible. So, please do PM me your price point if you're interested. I also have photos reflecting the condition of the games as well, which I will share via PM.

I want to ask, do you guys know any stores that sells mario characters plush, specifically peach plush or rosalina plush? I don't know where to ask so I thought if its okay to ask here.

maxcriden

I want to ask, do you guys know any stores that sells mario characters plush, specifically peach plush or rosalina plush? I don't know where to ask so I thought if its okay to ask here.

Amazon maybe, or TRU. I know TRU carries World of Nintendo stuff and has some plushes.

You might want to PM SatoAilDarko as he knows all things World of Nintendo. Here's a thread he made about their line of products:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357037

The Disney Movie Club sent me a copy of The Jungle Book (the 2016 live action version) on Blu-Ray (with a digital copy) accidentally and said I could keep it for my "inconvenience." I am not a huge fan of their live action films and would like to trade it one-to-one for another Disney movie on Blu-Ray with a digital copy included. Anything I do not already own will do. I'd also be willing to trade for a movie sold on Amazon for less than The Jungle Book is currently costs as well ($19.80), which you could have shipped to me as a gift or something.

EDIT: Sword in the Stone appears to be the cheapest Disney Blu-Ray with digital on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CUDD0XO/?tag=neogaf0e-20). Would definitely take this as a straight trade!

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through Amazon Gift Card Credit, PayPal, or Google Wallet.

If applicable, item prices include shipping costs for within the United States.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood (PC) - $25

d9BrVLbl.jpg

Requires that your initial license registration (ARR) was handled outside of Steam. If you own the Steam version, you are locked to their marketplace and this key will not upgrade your existing license.

• NA Region
• Heavensward Included
• Digital Delivery

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

Hip Hop

Want To Buy:

Xbox One Used Games:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Willing to pay $15 each shipped.

If anyone is in the LA area, I am selling my Late-2011 27" iMac
3.4GHz i7 3700k
24GB RAM
6970M 1GB VRAM
1TB HDD
Dual boots into Windows 10 (Creator's Update) and macOS Sierra

Notes: Superdrive doesn't work. Has normal heat-related dimming at the very bottom of the screen. Just slightly dimmer on the bottom inch of the screen. Nothing that has affected any work I have done, really, since it usually isn't covering any work. Otherwise, machine is in great condition.

Selling locally only, cash only. Will be probably be selling starting at 650 on CL/FB in a few days, but will be willing to sell to a gaffer for 500 even.

dmix90

WTS

Type: NVIDIA Voucher Code | Payment: PayPal

Destiny 2
rG6q3Nh.jpg

Price: $40
EU/ASIA keys: Requires GTX 1080/1080Ti GPU and VPN( if you're in NA/SA ) to register voucher to your GeForce Experience account after that game can be redeemed to your Battle.net account without VPN and GPU model restrictions. Global key and can be upgraded to Season Pass/Digital Deluxe edition. I will provide all instructions if interested.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: Uplay Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

For Honor
header.jpg

Price: $25

Ghost Recon Wildlands Season Pass
header.jpg

Price: $15

PM

Buying
Based in the UK but happy to pay any currency via PayPal or similar.

WTB: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC) - gutted this isn't in the Steam sale. Looking to pay around the £5-7 mark.

also
WTB: Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise. Specifically looking for MVS shockboxes so if anyone has any or knows a good UK supplier, please let me know!

Selling
UK shipping only. All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered.

WTS Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50
5W2uGTc.png

WTS NES messenger bag (click for pic). Brand new, with tags. £15.

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20
or both for £35.

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 5 for £30.

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10
or both for £15.

Freebies
Rock Band - Full Set
PS3 (PS4 compatible) Rock Band instrument set including drums, guitar and microphone as well as the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 disc versions). I'm not using it and it's just gathering dust in my room, so it's all free to a good home as long as you don't mind picking it up (London, UK).

CatPee

Prices are shipped. WTS:

Playstation VR Launch bundle - $300
Includes the headset, processor box and cords, PS camera, 2 Move controllers, demo disc, Playstation VR Worlds, Batman: Arkham VR, and clamshell-style box. Does not include the outer box or the stereo headphones. Everything is in excellent condition. Unfortunately, I get mild motion sickness from this, so it should go to another good home.

Neon Yellow L/R Joy-Cons (new/sealed) - $89
Impulse-bought a pair in store while somehow forgetting that I had placed an online order earlier that same day, so I ended up with two sets. Selling this for cost + tax + ship to anyone who would like it before I return it.

Nier Automata (PS4, excellent condition, includes DLC code) - $39

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition (new/sealed) - $65

v1lla21

Want To Trade any of these:
Ashes of the singularity: escalation
stellaris
superhot
dirt rally
inside
undertale
xcom 2

for:
hollow knight or river city ransom: underground.

gblues

Banned
Putting this out there for anyone interested:

I have a loose cart of Dragon Warrior I&II for GBC. I've had it since the game was new so it's unknown what state the battery is in. I don't have anything that plays it.

MLtMTN7l.jpg

I also have a loose cart of Blaster Master: Enemy Below for GBC that's in better condition:

i8gbAMLl.jpg

$5 ea, plus shipping. US only.

Payment is to be made through Amazon Gift Card Credit, PayPal, or Google Wallet.

If applicable, item prices include shipping costs for within the United States.

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

I would like to buy stormblood off you

WTB: Borderlands the Pre-sequel for PC.

I wanted a couple of copies to play with friends, so feel free to PM me if anyone has a copy or 2 from an old Humble bundle. Thanks.

WTS

Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard, cherry MX red, red LED: $50 SOLD

Cleaned regularly, in excellent condition. I have a set of o-rings I can include, or even install before shipping if you want.

Amazon e gift card preferred. PM for pics.

Top Bottom