• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

turmoil

Banned
Yeah it also bothers me how forgotten they are.

Regarding the clothings stuff, I'm just learning how to shitpost, gotta get those highscores somehow right?

Ray Down

Banned
It would be funny if Carrot gets one.
nGs9CZw.gif

I think it's likely, but Oda would have to contrive some way to separate her from Nami and Chopper, when it looks like those three will be the cavalry instead.

turmoil

Banned
Sanji is fighting........................Pudding!

Take that plot twist

(or character assasination for the ones that like the no-women fighting trait)

caliph95

Sanji is fighting........................Pudding!

Take that plot twist

(or character assasination for the ones that like the no-women fighting trait)
It would still be out of character for people who don't care for it
like me
I doubt Sanji is ever going to fight a woman until maybe as a final boss in the series

turmoil

Banned
I don't mean that Sanji should say 'fuck it, I'm kicking this bitch' out of the blue, but if Oda were to make it happen in a way where the character grows I would be overjoyed.

Zoro was willing to sacrifice his dream to take Luffy's pain, if Sanji is worth something he should be ready to sacrifice is more appreciated belief for his crewmates too.

caliph95

Sanji wouldn't even hit Kalifa when his life was on the line and needed to save Robin and almost died because he was too horny. IIRC Oda also said it's something Sanji can't do not won't.Sanji is not hitting anyone with boobs anytime soon.

LotusHD

Banned
I would love to see Carrot fight someone again, regardless of whether it is a solo fight or not. Totally love her fighting style.

NSESN

Nami helped against cracker. Already more than Robin that served as babysitter for Rebecca.
cmon Oda give her a fight

turmoil

Banned
Problem is, a lot of cool BM underlings have been presented, what is gonna happen? They getting the hell out of there and just calling it a day?

This is a time for things happening, not getting delayed for years to come.

Ray Down

Banned
Problem is, a lot of cool BM underlings have been presented, what is gonna happen? They getting the hell out of there and just calling it a day?

This is a time for things happening, not getting delayed for years to come.

They show up later for Elbaf.

BM will go on a rampage and everyone will work to try to calm her ass down.

caliph95

Elbaf: The Return of Big Mom and Pudding (depending where she goes)
Elbaf: The Dawn of the rise of reckoning and revenge of Big Mom and Pudding
Oda doesn't even do many 1 on 1s anymore even during "normal" arcs. And Big Mom is definitely not going down this arc.

We'll see a big melee with three or four different sides clashing.
Imo it's too early for them to take down a yonko so they will just escape from BM and i'm betting Kaido will be when they pop their yonko cherry

Veelk

Banned
Meh. It's one piece. Anything is possible. If the weaknesses of Big Mom and her crew persist in the direction they've been going, Big Mom is going to be beaten by getting randomly distracted by some fancy pastry Sanji throws in her direction.

I'm absolutely expecting this. No way is Luffy taking down a Yonko without his full crew around.

We need to see what breaking the picture did first.

If it's something like the old "her powers /youth/whatever rely on the portrait" thing, then she could be massively weakened and therefore beatable.

Oda doesn't even do many 1 on 1s anymore even during "normal" arcs. And Big Mom is definitely not going down this arc.

We'll see a big melee with three or four different sides clashing.

Unless you're zoro.

Him joining would get old quick, same with Barto.

If people are sick of Sanji perv antics, they hate Bart and Bon.
This same argument is used for Boa, it makes no sense, Oda can write humor well.

Does Choppers cutesy "schtick" get old?
Does Nami's money obsession get old?
Does Sanji's womanizer ways get old?
etc...

I'm sure any of these characters would be great additions to the crew because Oda would write them well and make them interesting.

Barto
Boa
Caesar
Pudding
heck even Carrot lol

This same argument is used for Boa, it makes no sense, Oda can write humor well.

etc...

I'm sure any of these characters would be great additions to the crew because Oda would write them well and make them interesting.

Barto
Boa
Caesar
Pudding
heck even Carrot lol

Caesar would not be a great addition, because he murders children. The dude makes Spandam look like a saint.

Also, most of the Straw Hats did not start out as singular jokes; they mostly developed those jokes over time. Sanji was not a constant string of womanizing jokes on the Baratie.

etc...

Barto
Boa
Caesar
Pudding
heck even Carrot lol
Aye!

6512ca5affc163c364f454e8635bb3b5a48e8f63_hq.gif

Veelk

Banned
Besides to you obviously
though not a big fan of Sanji's

If I were to pick a gag I actually liked, it'd probably be Zoro's ability to get lost, but not from what I've actually seen. It's just kinda silly in the manga, but not much sillier than the manga as a whole is. The anime, however, takes it to impossible levels, making it actually hilarious. In some filler, Zoro got lost in a straight hallway with only 2 exits. In another, he got lost and stumbled into an alternate dimension. Like I said, I haven't seen it, but it reminds me of this comic, so just reading about it actually makes me laugh.

Also Robin's fetish for dark, messed up stuff is kinda amusing.

That's pretty much it as far as the gags for the strawhats crew go. The rest I either don't really care for or annoy the shit out of me.

Ray Down

Banned

etc...

Barto
Boa
Caesar
Pudding
heck even Carrot lol

Nami, Chopper, Sanji humor isn't one note as Barto has been.

He's a huge fan of everyone on the crew and his constantly fanboying would get old really fast.

Sanji pervert antics can get old, Punk Hazard is a perfect example for that. Groping Nami tits when ever he can, stare at her body, hated the fact he didn't have a camera to take pictures and wanted to find a slime monster to dissolve her clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom