• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Paulie, the only person I ever had a really strong feeling that they were joining and then they turned out not to was Shirahoshi.

I did think Rebecca had a chance early on (before her story completely spiraled out of control and Kyros took more of the focus) and briefly considered Marguerite as a possibility at the start of Amazon Lily, but that's all.

Honestly, I never even considered Kinemon a possibility (and if we get another swordsman, I'll scream).

I don't understand how it'd have worked with shirahoshi, in a practical level and in terms of drawing her every single time with the crew. It's probably the last character i'd have expected to join.

I agree that Barto and maybe Bon would get old quickly. You kinda need characters quirky enough but also not a bother/not played to death. That's why crazyaf!Pudding needs to join after jimbe.

Ray Down

Banned
Perona
Camie
Boa
Marguerite
Shirley
SHIRAHOSHI
Monet
Baby 5
Rebecca
Viola
Koala
2 panel 3-eyed-woman (Not really much for her aside Robby)

All of these were argue like crazy over on Arlong Park.

turmoil

Banned
Gastino can get more development in the Vegapunk arc if he were going to stay for long.

--

About Bon Clay, man I wish he comes back, Oda you can't let him alive after the sacrifices he has done for Luffy only to say "and he lived happily thereafter as the Newkama Queen", make him come back only for the final battle or worse, he being rescued somehow in the epilogue.

If that were the case, I would have preferred him to die at the hands of Magellan.

And I'm not saying that he should join the main crew(though I certainly wouldn't mind), just return and being an important character for one arc then join Luffy's fleet.

Red Fire

I don't want Caesar but after the last few chapters, I can understand why someone would think he might be in the running as a crew mate.

Not at all. Caesar will never join the crew. Never. He is the total opposite of what luffy sees as his friends. It's totally against the message of one piece.

LotusHD

Banned
People are always going to speculate more about female characters because there's only two women on the crew compared to seven men.

Yea, I just want at least one more woman in the crew Oda...

Not at all. Caesar will never join the crew. Never. He is the total opposite of what luffy sees as his friends. It's totally against the message of one piece.

You're right. Which is why it should never happen.

Yup, Usopp even outright said it himself during the PH arc.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ichiji's seiyuu in the anime is Noriaki Sugiyama, who also did this guy...

SASUKE-uchiha-sasuke-25857937-682-1000.jpg

Niji is Miyauchi Atsushi. Never seen anything with him in it.

Cool Reiju fanart

Man God

Non-Canon Member

He hasn't said shit about Gangster Gastino. Gangster's are basically land pirates. He has a tragic backstory where he has to hide from Big Mom so she doesn't kill him. His dream is to become the bestest Nazi scientist surpassing Dr. Vegapunk.

He's already a crew member. Deal with it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just wait for the Wano arc when everyone gets Japanese style clothes.

marmoka

Banned
Pre-time skip Nami and Robin had the best designs, specially Robin, she looks too different now.

I like how Nami looks right now in the manga, with her hair pulled.

turmoil

Banned
Kaido is Chinese/Mongol right? I can already see Kinemon getting angry at those wearing heathen invaders' clothes.

And what is the problem with Nami and Robin getting fights?

And what is the problem with Nami and Robin getting fights?

I dunno. You'd have to ask Oda that, because Robin hasn't fought and beat one on one with any major character since Skypeia. Well, I guess she technically fought that nobody fishman on her own in fishman island whose "attacks" consisted of shooting nets at people, but still.

I think the problem they were suggesting was having clothing damage be the reason they finally get a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom