• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

What the hell are these weird animated models we all keep posting? Where are they from?

They are made by some guy called Chriddof.
tumblr_lvauoidrw61qcpg90.gif

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
imagine the musty nerd smell in there

2 pcs generating heat, 2 nerds rubbing up for hours on end. contaminate that room

Come on. If the door in that room is shut, and all of the electronics in there are not being cooled or ventilated enough, my logic just can't be contested.

Lunchbox

Banned
Come on. If the door in that room is shut, and all of the electronics in there are not being cooled or ventilated enough, my logic just can't be contested.

it starts to smell like shit after an hour when just an xbox and a laptop is on and im sitting there in just underwear. its like the heat starts to bake who evers in the room

now imagine double the meat !

Biff

They are made by some guy called Chriddof.

There was a guy who made similar, longer and much funnier videos on Youtube (pretty sure he wasn't called Chriddof). They had completely messed up music and amazing music.

We had a fairly popular GAF thread on it but I can't find it in the search... Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Karak

it starts to smell like shit after an hour when just an xbox and a laptop is on and im sitting there in just underwear. its like the heat starts to bake who evers in the room

now imagine double the meat !

You all need to fucking shower then. Or botox your pits. Jezuz.

You all need to fucking shower then. Or botox your pits. Jezuz.

Seriously, do you guys stink like ass after one hour of... sitting?

I kinda know what you mean, like how a small room smells after having a LAN party etc., but even then it's not that bad/you will adapt after 5min.
Pretty sure you will get a problem if you can't handle the normal body odor of your SO (morning sex anyone?).

All I can think of this picture is that she seems to be a cute one and that I would get a boner in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom