• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double D

No man, I want to know what you mean, you never really cheated. Like, what made it not count or whatever.

I'm saying I didn't do a whole lot of it. I guess I worded that poorly. The gist of it all was that I didn't pay attention in class, the teacher would give us a 'guide' (pretty much the test out of order), I'd memorize it the night before, take the test, get 100%, and forget it all the next day. Somehow every history class I landed in was a similar scenario.

DarkKyo

He was supposed to kill Hitler before he was able to cause any of his atrocities. Instead the joke is, Hitler died in his bunker not by suicide, but by him.

It got a little chuckle out of me.

It should be emphasized that in this scenario it's quite likely that Hitler had always been killed by this guy going back in time and never by suicide. The guy had to actually go back and do it for the circle to be complete.

pax217

I'm saying I didn't do a whole lot of it. I guess I worded that poorly. The gist of it all was that I didn't pay attention in class, the teacher would give us a 'guide' (pretty much the test out of order), I'd memorize it the night before, take the test, get 100%, and forget it all the next day. Somehow every history class I landed in was a similar scenario.

I have a very similar to story to yours... except I retained a lot from my Econ BS, and next to nothing from my Finance BA. Masters' program is like work but I get grades instead of paychecks.

TDrah.jpg

lol this smh

commedieu

Banned
Did that hurt the giblets when you went skidding?

Not so much, but I skipped like a rock... or a FUCKING ORANGE... an`that...

lol. how fast were you going?

next time, get yoself on a wakeboard and try to jump the wake at that speed. show me that pic!

I've retired wakeboarding... I take too long to get up, and I feel it ruins everyone's experience. So I just drink on shore, and fish on childrens floaties.. its infinitely more fun.

is there a story behind that?

This is all I've found, unfortunately without a real source:

Earlier Tengrinews.kz reported that emergency residential complex "Besoba" in Karaganda could fall at any moment. Status of load-bearing structures of the building was assessed as an emergency with a real threat of collapse. Before that there were 138 people evacuated - residents of the fifth to eighth entrances. From 1 to April 5, came home an invalid deviation angle from the vertical plane at 720 mm. Apartment house, built at the expense of the participants of shared construction was commissioned in 2009. Due to the displacement of the main building of structures beginning to crack. The house has introduced emergency mode. Tenants were evacuated.

It seems to be google translated, unfortunately.

bro1

Banned
I'm 31. Despite being successful in the business world, I am straight up completely dumb to most everything historical and geographical. What's sad is that I never really cheated in school and my GPA never dropped below a 3.5.

I want you to spend the weekend on wikipedia. You are 31 years old and there is no excuse for not knowing when WW2 ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom