• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Menome

I don't use Twitter. Have I been outed, fellow kids?

HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah mate, this is you, right?

3iIX97U.png

Nah mate, this is you, right?

3iIX97U.png
I went to read a bit about my his troubled past and found this which confuses me as to whether Trinh or Wahlberg was arrested:

Wahlberg fled from the scene and approached a bystander, Hoa Trinh, also Vietnamese. He told him, “Police coming, police coming, let me hide,” and after the cop car passed by, punched Trinh in the eye, rendering him partially blind. Trinh eventually fingered Wahlberg, and the cops arrested him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
anyone that owns dogs knows this is not true at all, they actually get super nervous and "apologetic" as if they did something wrong :(
This is the total opposite of what a cat does. They will yelp and run away and not even accept pets from you for a while :|

Top Bottom