• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

0GTrZeq.png

HPhPazA.jpg

DISCORD CHAT! EVERYONE IS WELCOME

#MOGA= MakeOilersGreatAgain.
6ciav.jpg

64phj.jpg

x5upe.jpg

7ynv4.jpg

gu3vm.png

fylxb.jpg

Special Thanks to Zroid and Merguson on helping me with the Trump Tweets, they were a YUGE help! Also Quick for his Horrifying McDavid-Trump creation.

WALL OF SHAME for October 2016:

6GJWk.gif

I didn't post much in October because the Avs had a shit schedule and played ~2 times.
They played 7 times, shut up about it.

that fresh thread smell 😵

Not sure if I am ashamed of Leafs-GAF or ashamed of myself for not being on the wall of shame. too much shame going around.

kinda excited to see McJesus zip around the ACC tomorrow

zroid

Banned
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Gareth Wheeler any more, he goes and dresses up as a Minion for Halloween

A Canucks trainer posted this:

Roger Tak – ‏@TakahashiRoger

Memo to players who are always complaining: go a whole day w/o saying something negative; your team mates will enjoy the silence.

I wonder who's he referring to on the Canucks

Samyy

BAELANDER <3

Hope those poor fools who picked Michael Dal Colle, Jake Virtanen and Hayden Fleury are enjoying those dopes!

Solo

Habs extend run to 10-0-1 before losing their first regulation game to Philly on Saturday. Book it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
How in the hell did some of you people have more posts than I did? How did I not make the list? October was very low energy. Sad!

Top Bottom