• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite Steam ver. is $34.39/£26.49/€31.79 @ CDKeys.com

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
CD Keys are scummy as fuck, do not recommend using them. Also, I can't see how they have keys this far out.

Phox

Banned
CD Keys are scummy as fuck, do not recommend using them. Also, I can't see how they have keys this far out.
Well that didn't take long. Personally have not had a problem with CDkeys and have always gotten my preorder keys when using cdkeys.

RedFury

But if they are preordering and selling at a loss, then I have to assume these codes were obtained with stolen credit card numbers.
So you have no idea. I have not once had a problem with them the many years I've used them. Does this come from a bad experience or do you just want to fling shit?

Shari

But if they are preordering and selling at a loss, then I have to assume these codes were obtained with stolen credit card numbers.

Why do you assume they're selling at a loss? They know how much the game is going to cost them and this price is on average with what a PC game preorder on cdkeys runs for this days.

Also the page is not a marketplace and it's been operating for several years. Do you think a website that provides itself, again, not a marketplace, can survive for several years on stolen credit cards?

culafia

Do preorder keys always come immediately?

Also, although stolen credit cards have been used, the more common thing is to buy keys in countries with a far worse economy and resell them here for a profit.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
tempted, but i'm so over preordering games in 2017

Capcom of all people need to prove themselves after SFV.

after playing IJ2, Capcom has a lot to prove with this...

i love the characters, but i'm not sure even $35 is worth what will likely be a paper thin sp effort

Tizoc

after playing IJ2, Capcom has a lot to prove with this...

i love the characters, but i'm not sure even $35 is worth what will likely be a paper thin sp effort
You kids these days and your overly bloated SP fighting game contents.
Back in my day we beat up 10 opponents and a secret boss, got an ending image with text and that way we got everything we needed to know about any semblance of 'plot'.
:V

Not had a problem once.

And if I've had to ever process a refund, the money is back in my account within 15 minutes.

Cash taken upon purchase, key usually given few days before or on release day.

xHiryu

CXXYRrpUsAAAHuE.jpg

Mesoian

The only thing making me hesitant about pulling the trigger now is possible retailer/platform specific preorder DLC. We know there's going to be gobs of it, but we don't know how it's going to be spread out yet.

I'm gonna hold off for the moment.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
You kids these days and your overly bloated SP fighting game contents.
Back in my day we beat up 10 opponents and a secret boss, got an ending image with text and that way we got everything we needed to know about any semblance of 'plot'.
:V

World Tour mode for SFA3 released 20 years ago.

Tizoc

World Tour mode for SFA3 released 20 years ago.

And hardly (m)any other fighter utilized the concept since. Not even Capcom themselves.
Ey you kids these days need to get back to the good ol' days of just casually mashing shit til they worked. Controller be damned.
Thems were the days...

yatesl

As someone who is rubbish at fighting games, story mode is the only reason I would buy a game.

I remember when Smash Bros on Wii's "story" mode got announced. That stuff was cash.

Top Bottom