• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me name my new dog

I haven't finished the adoption yet, but they've called my references and are coming by Wednesday fir a home visit. I doubt theyll find my new house unfit for a pet so Im thinking i may have a furbaby soon.
Usually, if it goes well the new owner takes possession of the animal after the hone visit is finished. Ive been looking for the right pup for a few weeks and had a a couple slip through my fingers.

She has great manners and lives for loving her family. Her current family is giving her up for some reason. You can never know fir sure why. She's crate and house trained so that stuff isn't a probkem. Her current name is Suede but I'm considering changing it. What does GAF think? Her eyes make me think of Kaecilius from Dr Strange. :D

6mv6ecy_d0plu8.jpg

download3ytyt7.jpg

I tried editing the first pic, but it won't rotate. :(

Congrats OP! I'm in a similar situation except my references haven't been called yet, but the foster mom liked my application. Hopefully I'll have a rescue pup by this weekend, too. :)

No suggestion on names but that's one cute doggo.

Aw, Suede's such a cute name for her, though.

But on the other hand, a dog named Good Hunter would be rad and probably creep people out.

Top Bottom